anthony5 is offline New Member

please help if can

i have a question i am 19 been lifting for a while and i am going to try testosterone propionate and i was wondering what kind of results some of u people who tryed it got and how much mass did u keep after getting off....

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Wait!!! Even if you have been lifting since you were 4 Wait and be patient.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You should have very high natural levels of test right now. Introducing a synthetic version could negatively impact your high levels for the next few years. Plus you are probably still growing at 19. Be patient and wait at least 2 years. I waited until 32 and I was so skinny it was rediculous, I wanted anything to put on muscle but glad now that I didn't try anything until later. I was 6'3" at 19 and only about 160lbs. I lifted weights 5 days a week and did 2 miles of running since I was 15.
    Last edited by scottp999; 10-22-2003 at 07:24 AM.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. Do yourself a favor and wait a few years. You don't need AAS at your age, and it could be detrimental to your health right now.

but i bought the stuff already and i wanted advice for doing it and gains i will get and wha i will keep.. i understand that i am young but i havent gained but 3 pounds in the last 5 years my weight 141 and i am 5'7 1/2and i have a couple buddies on other stuff such as sustanon and eq.. but i need some answers to those questions if u can please.. dont forget i bought testosterone propionat.. thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro.......... never buy anything before knowing how to use it.

Like the other bro's said you're too young to run gear. You need to get your diet in check.......... 90% of this game is diet and at your age lots of food, training, and rest is all you need to grow.

sp9
    What is your diet like. post a typical day. Are you eating 6 meals a day? 3500+ calories, protien shakes, or having a weight gainer?

I'm now 33, have always been a hard gainer, 6'4" 218 now. I still have to take a weight gainer twice a day in addition to meals or I will drop below 200 in a few weeks.

i am eating like 5 meals a day some times six and hitting the good foods... i know that i am a little young but i have some bodybuilding friends and i am goignt o cycle different and inject very little i am trying to do it the smart way and with caution but i was wondering if could tell me the gains i will get and the gains i will keep...

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    just listen bro, the people on here know whet they are talking about. you just do not need them yet.
    Please take our advise. just wait a couple of years. Bro all you have to do is eat right and you will gain weight, it will take time and hard work. I have a friend who was in your same situation he was 165lbs at 17yrs old, now he is 20yrs old 240lbs all muscle and all he did was eat like a pig and workout hard. It can be done without AAS.

ok i hear u but why am i too young i mean whats the difference in now and 2 years later.. i am so dedicated to putting on 15 pounds and its so hard for me and i tryed everything like stacking creatine and protien AND eating tons of shit and nothing works its aggravating as hell btu if u have some suggestions or answers let me know...

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Anthony...
    You gotta listen to these guys. The majority of them are more specialized in steriods than any doctor you will talk to. A few can even break down the exact recpetors that different types of test will hit and the effects that all will have in your body. You really should head their advice. Give it a couple years...

The gains you make from the fina will be good. But you won't be able to keep them and your body will shut down it's natural test production...and may not regain it.

Wait it out bro...take a placebo and work-out like you are on juice. Eat tons and well...see where that takes you.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony5
    ok i hear u but why am i too young i mean whats the difference in now and 2 years later.. i am so dedicated to putting on 15 pounds and its so hard for me and i tryed everything like stacking creatine and protien AND eating tons of shit and nothing works its aggravating as hell btu if u have some suggestions or answers let me know...
    The main thing I can say is at this age you have a high level of natural test. Once you introduce a synthetic in there and shut down your natural production it will never be normal. You don't really wanna fuck your hormones up like that. Plus if your not seeing gains at 141lbs steroids are not gonna help that much because there has to be something else wrong. I would get you diet in check and see what that gets you.

And at 5'7 there is that whole closing you growth plate thing. Not that there is anything wrong with 5'7 but at 19 you could still have growth left. You could end up 5'11 or 6".

i really appriciate ur advice guys.. and i am not going to use it.. but in a couple of years if i do what would be a good steroid to take for my first one and should i stack or what?

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    You should stay on this site periodically....reading and reading. Listening to the guys that have SUPER MODERATOR or personal picts of being yoked, or senior members. In a few years when you are a bit more physically mature, you will know exactly which roids will be right for you and your purposes at that time. DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR FRIENDS...they don't know shit compared to the stuff you will learn on this board. Just cause they stick a needle in they asses, does not mean they know what they are doing or how to keep their gains.

sp9
    just read up for a while. If you research with the search button it will keep you busy. Plenty of good advice on first cycles. I read this board up and down for 18 months before trying anything myself. Take some time, figure out who gives solid advice. If you are not sure about something post a question. Get that diet in check and don't only research roids. look long and hard at the workout threads and bulking diets. You could do better than any of your friends that are using in a non -effiecient manner with their diets not in check.

thanks guys but if u have any other suggestions keep them coming ok.... thanks

Thread Information