lazo is offline New Member

PCT littlebit of help please

Hi,

Im using TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE & PRIMO one shot of each every 4th day for 8 to 10 weeks depends, when should I start using HSG, Clomid, Clen , Nolva.

Dont shout at me please, I know I should have sorted all this out before I started. I will do next time :-)

Thanks for your advice.

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lazo
    Hi,

Im using TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE & PRIMO one shot of each every 4th day for 8 to 10 weeks depends, when should I start using HSG, Clomid, Clen , Nolva.

Dont shout at me please, I know I should have sorted all this out before I started. I will do next time :-)

Thanks for your advice.
    Do you have your PCT on hand? If so use the search option to find your answer. What is the length of your cycle depending on?

lazo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powr2lift
    Do you have your PCT on hand? If so use the search option to find your answer. What is the length of your cycle depending on?
    Let say my cycle is going to be 8 weeks, I have Clomid, Nolva, HCG and Clen on hand.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know how your running the cycle but if you extending the prop out 2 weeks past the primo then start PCT 3 days out. If you're ending both on the same day then start PCT 10 to 14 days later.

There will be no need to use HCG ....... run clomid and nolva for PCT like this:

Day1 300mg Clomid / Nolva 20mg
    Day 2 - 11 100mg Clomid / Nolva 20mg
    Day 12 -21 50mg Clomid / Nolva 20mg

You could start clen durring the lay over period or wait until PCT starts and run it 2 weeks Clen / 2 weeks off or ECA

Thread Information