Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip 2 Mexico

somedude247 is offline Member

Trip 2 Mexico

Hey bro's

For x-mas break a few of my buddies were planning a trip to mexico (from Canada) to buy some Anabolics....were lookin at buying some:
    - fina
    - d-bol tabs
    - sustanol
    - Enathate
    - clomid
    - nolvadex

Can anyone give me a price breakdown of what these items would cost in Mexico?
    Also, does anyone know of how much (if any) u can bring back to Canada....I was thinkin of just sending through the mail and hoping for the best, completley bypassing the customs B.S. and worrying about if they find it or not....
    Thanxs for your help....

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    It all depends on the company you are loking to buy. You will pay around

- fina 40-70$ 10ml of 75mg
    - d-bol tabs 100-200 2500 mg
    - sustanol 35-65 10ml
    - Enathate 25-50 10ml
    - clomid 20-35 for 30 50mg tabs
    - nolvadex 25-75 for 100 10mg tabs

those sound like american prices dude......I was lookin for Mexican prices......

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    you can get a bottle of enanthate for like 30 bucks. sust is available, but i didnt see any d bols in the pharmacies i went into.

Armagedon.....how did u get your get past customs?

colezy is offline New Member
    been to mexico every year for the past 6yrs..all depends on where your going but here is what you should expect
    fina100-150 if you can find it.
    sust..in redijects 11-13 bucks and vet 40-55
    test..prop 19-25 enathate 25 cyp 25-35
    novadex from pharmacy 12-18 bucks
    clomid 9-15 bucks
    t3 4-8 bucks
    stenox 4-6 bucks
    these are cancun prices...and its very easy to get back no worries you have to be creative...let me know if you need some help [email protected] hope this helps

me and my buddy went in got our stuff and taped it up near our nuts. then we got plenty of beers in us and walked through acting way more shitfaced then we really were. they thought we were just some kids having a good time. im only 20 so it may be more believable if your younger. good luck man

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    those sound like american prices dude......I was lookin for Mexican prices......
    the prices Tre are Mexican prices...he is not too far off, you think test is going to be lower than 25 a vial??

roch is offline Member
    I just went out to rocky point which is south of sonora and I always get my test enanth for $17 10ml 200mg and $18 10ml 200mg for cyp. no taxes in mexico either, oh and its not fake man. I gained 30 pounds on my first cycle with the stuff.

Roch....how u get your gear past customs?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Are you driving across or walking. Cause if you're driving I could give you an idea.

Driving with a couple of my buddies......

Do you speak spanish?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    make sure you go on a weekend. what part of mexico? if your going to laredo, pm me.

Bits and pieces of spanish, but I could learn if thats what its going to take to get my gear....

Poppapump....I'm not too sure where we will be going...still reasearching the idea, but it will definitely cover a weekend.....Where are some good places to go? I've heard some of the pharamacies down there will sell u gear, then rat u out to customs....thats bullshit! I do not wanna go through that....if you could give me some good places to go.....i would appreciate that....pm me if u have some info.....

Hey man do not drive across walk across...............if you drive their is a much better chance they will search you. Trust me I have been past customs and people rarely get searched when they walk across but if you drive it is much harder to get thru

That is right somedude. Customs keeps an eye out in the border towns. You might as well strap them to your shirt if you go in and buy in some places especially matamorus(by s. padre, tx) I have a friend who has made serveral successful trips accross but he takes a friend who is very fluent in spanish...

Where are some good towns or cities to go to 50% Natural???

poppapump58 is offline Member
    laredo is a good town especially on the weekends.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    my friend got a 32 oz. cup from toco bell, and loaded up the botom with the stuff, some ice and drank out of it. works really well for vials.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    That is right somedude. Customs keeps an eye out in the border towns. You might as well strap them to your shirt if you go in and buy in some places especially matamorus(by s. padre, tx) I have a friend who has made serveral successful trips accross but he takes a friend who is very fluent in spanish...
    Do not strap it to your chest...that would just be dumb. You need to put it by your crotch because if they do frisk you they will pat you down everywhere but by the member. Strap it to your shirt man do not take that advice. If you go to a border town lige Nogalas for example they all speack english it does not matter if you speach spanish fluent.

yeah, Laredo will do you nice. Or Matamorus maybe if you're walking, not driving(sorry I needed to clear that up from personal experience). Seriously, I got really shit faced there on spring break and walked accross and when I came back all they asked was are you a citizen? I said yeah and that was it. I wish the pharmacy would have been open with that liquid courage I had. Although, I've had frat brothers get caught and damn near caught so you're always runnin a huge risk.
    Last edited by 50%Natural; 10-24-2003 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Do not strap it to your chest...that would just be dumb. You need to put it by your crotch because if they do frisk you they will pat you down everywhere but by the member. Strap it to your shirt man do not take that advice. If you go to a border town lige Nogalas for example they all speack english it does not matter if you speach spanish fluent.
    If you read that correctly lightweight, I said it is risky to go into some pharmacies because customs is watching. No matter if you had it strapped to your nuts or not you would get caught with it. I'm not telling him to strap it to his shirt that was mearly an example of how some border town pharmacies are watched. Try to read things a little better before jumping the gun.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well it obviously worked well for 50% natural. IMO its too risky anyway around the boarder.

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Who was it that was just talking about good advice?
    Cause some of the shit I just read....
    IF it was me, and I have never done this nor would I recommend doing anything this illegal, I would either: take a two day cruise to Rosarito, no search at all on one of the cruise lines...or more practically drive.
    At San Pedro, (the highest traffic border crossing site by more than triple), if you tried to walk it across, the metal tabs on top of the vials would set off the metal detectors, so that would mean no vials. Other border towns can't be far behind with the metal detectors. For just pills, walking might work...but even after you walk through the metal detectors, you then wait in line to talk to a customs agent and he can then choose to search you. Shit's changed out here since 9/11.

Driving is your only chance to get liquid juice across at San Pedro. Unless you can bypass the metal detector with a hollowed out bike. They don't scan bicycles and they pass them around the metal detector....hmmm...

In a car, you have one line to get through...the one agent that asks for your ID, answer two questions and drive thru. Someone I know, from UT, has told the agent that he lives in San Diego, just moved there for school and hasn't had his DLicense changed. Try to take at least one girl. Buy something other than juice (furniture, a blanket etc.) And hide it really well in your car someplace.
    They might not search your body when you get pulled out of the car if they decide to search it. So, keeping it on you, might be an option ?

But what the hell do I know...never done this before.. Like BD said....way too risky...I wouldn't risk it. Paying extra for piece of mind and no DRUG TRAFFICING W/ INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE on my border record.

PS. Don't buy from pharmacy's, lot's of fake gear...vet shop are the way to go. In TJ the customs agents don't watch all the stores or any of them for that matter...there are way too many of them.

Yeah, like I said too, it is fucking risky. I wouldn't advise anyone to do this but if they were going to do it atleast let me tell them how my boys did it. Like I said earlier, my friend and a spanish speaking guy go down there. Drive accross in their truck. Go to a vet. Pay the vet to go pick up juice from his store. Get the juice. Go to an automechanic in town. Have the mechanic put the juice in the ****. Drive across. Now, they have been suspected of doing this by customs. They got all their info and brough them in for questioning but were never able to find the gear. They do this regularly. I would never go down there but if you got your mind set on it at least do it as smart and as safe as possible. And yes, I feel much safer buying from a domestic source but it is a lot easier to buy from him since he actually has it in his hand. Just what I know and I am not advising anyone to do this. Keep that in mind.

Grant is offline Member
    going across with vials will NOT set the metal detectors off in my experience(barring taking across 10+ vials), taking a cruise is not really an option, and thirdly, they are profiling people in the 18-25 age group because they know that many aren't going for alcohol anymore. I would much rather walk than drive across. 6 out of 7 of my friends have been caught in a car with girls in the car but none have been caught from walking. I do not have the end all advice to getting across,but I am speaking from experience. The best advice I have seen on here is coming back later at night and pretending like you are smashed (or really do come back smashed).

Now it would be preferable that you find a domestic source, but many people don't so dont knock the guys who are going across. I know what's its like to be without a source and get by with what you can. G-luck boys!

byu
    50% Sounds like they were ultra-carefull. Once it is across the border customs can't arrest you for it. (You have to trust me on this one) Other law enforcement can arrest you for being in possesion with or without the intent clause. But once it's across and the agent says go...it's out of their hands, unless they have video of it actually going across with pictures of the people transporting it....
    You can not be legally charged with trafficing

byu
    Grant...I speak only of San Pedro, not for ANY OTHER border crossing. More than 5 grams of metal will set off the metal detector. I would estimate that there are 5 grams of metal in b/t 5-10 bottles of juice.

I was not knocking those who go across the border and get their own juice.

Quote Originally Posted by byu
    50% Sounds like they were ultra-carefull. Once it is across the border customs can't arrest you for it. (You have to trust me on this one) Other law enforcement can arrest you for being in possesion with or without the intent clause. But once it's across and the agent says go...it's out of their hands, unless they have video of it actually going across with pictures of the people transporting it....
    You can not be legally charged with trafficing
    Yeah, I know that customs can't do anything else. They put a tail on them though and had their phones tapped though. It's not a game I want a part of but they make their $ that way. They got lots of nice too. Sucks.

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by byu
    Grant...I speak only of San Pedro, not for ANY OTHER border crossing. More than 5 grams of metal will set off the metal detector. I would estimate that there are 5 grams of metal in b/t 5-10 bottles of juice.

I was not knocking those who go across the border and get their own juice.
    Easy bro. I wasn't saying it was you. We're on the same side.

byu
    Wasn't meant to be in a negative disposition...
    Didn't want you to think I was hypocritical....

Grant is offline Member
    Nah. It's frustrating when I type things because they take on a different tone than how they were meant to sound and I misread them as well.

Grant is offline Member
    Good luck Somedude0680956808!

You are going to need it.

Well gentlemen.....all this info has really helped me out....I definitely think this idea CAN happen.....I'm gonna send some of it back through the mail system, and walk accross with the other half...i wanna pick up somewhere between 500-1000 US of gear...all personal for me and my buddies......If u guys think of anything else....plz do not hesitate to PM me or drop an idea in this thread......Thanxs again Bro's!

Quote Originally Posted by poppapump58
    laredo is a good town especially on the weekends.
    isnt laredo in texas? this is where me and my freind went through. but i thought the actual mexican town was nuevo laredo or something like that. i could be wrong but anyway ill give credit to that place. plenty of pharmacies around. and def dont drive in we did when we first got down there and they searched are car.

colezy is offline New Member
    if its for your own personal use there are many ideas....and if you are bringing back lets say lots of one thing ie test...just do not bring back in original container, I have done it many many times...you have to be creative...

Quote Originally Posted by MR ARMAGEDON
    isnt laredo in texas? this is where me and my freind went through. but i thought the actual mexican town was nuevo laredo or something like that. i could be wrong but anyway ill give credit to that place. plenty of pharmacies around. and def dont drive in we did when we first got down there and they searched are car.
    I refer to the place as Laredo but yeah they are the same place. Southwest texas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information