ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

Bumping Up Test Doses????????????

What's Up Guys?

Stats: 6'0 206....

Cycle; Fina 75mg Ed Weeks 1-10
    Prop 50mg Ed Weeks 1-10
    Clomid Post Therapy As Required..

I Would Like To Know What Difference Would There Be If I Bumped The Prop To 100mg Ed Instead Of 50mg?????this Cycle Is Mainly A Cutting Cycle... During The Cycle I Will Also Be Doing 2 Or 3 Light Cycles Of Dnp .... To Reduce Bf%.. What Do U Guys Think.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    go for it. i would have run it at 100mg/day from the beginning.

thanks bro.. didn't mention the benefits from bumping it up?? also would using liquidex help reducing the bloat from dnp too or just the as???

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    giver man, good idea

somedude247 is offline Member
    OZMAX - u have any side effects from this cycle ???

ColdSore is offline Banned
    50mg is kind of low...the basic rule of thumb would be to run more test than deca or/fina or /winny ect....but if your looking to cut mainly i think 50mg ED will be fine, and it will keep you from shuting down...if you bumped it up to 100mg ED i think you would put on more weight and muscle...I would run it at 100mg, but thats my .02

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if this is your first cycle I would stay right where your at. If it isnt bumping it up to 100 will give you some drstic results. If you just look at the numbers you will go from 350mg of test a week to 700. Thats a very large increase. Its hard to say what will happen overall because everyone is different.

thanks alot, well actually this is my second cycle. today is the 10th day.. the only sides i got was a flu for a couple of days which i hear is from the test and my body trying to reject something new in my body. other than that.. i feel a little pump and some strenghts changes nothing big at all. i hear fina takes about 4 weeks to kick in to it's full capacity and test it's supposed to kick in now....

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Well if this is your first cycle I would stay right where your at. If it isnt bumping it up to 100 will give you some drstic results. If you just look at the numbers you will go from 350mg of test a week to 700. Thats a very large increase. Its hard to say what will happen overall because everyone is different.
    Prop is one of those things that needs to be run 100mg/ed or 100mg/eod. Could get by by running 75 ed, but since he is running fina at 75, this is not an option. Run it at 100mg/ed. Running fina first cycle is not a good idea

Thread Information