sniperdeath is offline New Member

beating a Pisstest????

Yo! I just got word my boss don't think my 20lbs weightgain in 6wks is a natural one, so i stand to get piss-tested if worse comes to worst. Is there anything i can inject or pop to beat the test? I've taken deca and sust mainly, for about 8-10wks, and went off cycle some 14 days ago.

I think i've been framed on this one, so to the one who did it if i find him/her

KeyMastur is offline VET
    standard drug tests for standard jobs won't test for juice.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Jobs will usually issue a schedule 8, which is similar to probation urinalysis. Does not include steroids .

Now if he specifically tests for AS, your screwed. Deca is detectable up to 18 months.

somedude247 is offline Member
    don't worry man......once that chump (your boss) finds out how much it costs to test for AAS...he'll back off...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - to test one person for AAS would cost a lot of money. I doubt they really care that much. I mean... it's not like you are going to work all strung out or anything. Depending on what you do for a living - it might be helping you. Your boss is probably just tryin' to talk shit...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I know when I'm all jacked up I can do the work of 3 men...

Tell your boss you're saving him money and fire the asshole
    that dimed you out...

sniperdeath is offline New Member
    buff87, u rule, lol. those are my words exactly, hehehe. i work in a correctional unit, handling drugrelated criminals, and i guess someone o my female collegues have started this shit. they're all intehe +200lbs section, and they've never heard of a workout.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it is a good reason not to use sust or deca from now on - short esters like prop or tren are much better since they dont last in your system nearly as long

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Hey bro... 3 of my closes friends are CO's... Prison and jails in general seem to have as much if not more drama then other work places... I would think with the job you have that alot of other CO's have to be on the juice... I know plenty that are bro, so your supervisor would be stupid to start fucking around with testing... Just my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by sniperdeath
    buff87, u rule, lol. those are my words exactly, hehehe. i work in a correctional unit, handling drugrelated criminals, and i guess someone o my female collegues have started this shit. they're all intehe +200lbs section, and they've never heard of a workout.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Deca is detecable for SO long!!.

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    does anyone know how much testin for AAS actually cost the company to test u

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk9603
    I read somewhere that it costs about $800 bucks, not sure how accurate that is though

somedude247 is offline Member
    i've heard somewhere in the neighbourhhod of 500-600 Canadian

big swoll is offline Member
    i read in the latest MD in Dave (Paulmbo) talks about a product called Zydot that clenses the urine....he says it works for all AAS except for deca and eq...i haven't done much research on it yet, but its worth typing it into yahoo and seeing what you guys pull up....but like i said, im not endorsing it or saying it works.....thats just what i read

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk9603

It will vary from lab to lab as well as depend on amount of tests conducted, but I think between 5-800 is probably a good guess for a single. Never been aquainted with anyone whos had to dish for a test though.

Thread Information