Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Anabolicmonster is offline New Member
    Hey,
    My parents found my gear made me either move out or throw it away so I tossed it I figured I was saving money in the long run. It sucks that so many people won't believe what you tell them about steroids that there is a difference from what I take to what the pro's take.

Derek

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Threw them in the woods??? Where do you live,I will burn the woods down to find the stuff....

The things we do for women!!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-22-2003 at 03:19 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Hahah synister!!!

Only three of my close friends know. I would deny it to anyone else. If I start dating, it's going to be noticable that I put on 10-20 lbs in a few short weeks. I can stay level headed, but I'm sure questions will arise.

Honesty is the best policy though. You pulled the right move if you really like her. The test is waiting to find out if she really likes you. Shitty deal, but in the end you'll have a stronger sense of what your relationship is based on.

Doc
    I was asked, why do you need to take shots, why not take pills or rub on cream? Well I had to explain pills destroy your liver, shots do not... rub on creams - well honey when you hug me YOU will get dosed yourself with testosterone and thats not good... so then since I have a medical pro next door helping me... to her its self diagnosed HRT treatment... and its OK... I satisfied her that its not heroin addiction...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Wow, did you throw away your balls too? You threw away gear for a girl? I'd throw my girlfrined out a window before i threw away my stash. Theres hundreds more where she came from.
    That's funny dude - the way you said that... you remind me of a buddy of mine. But I gots to agree with the point here...

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Not if the window is high enough.

LMAO hahahah a

Wow, who is that in your avatar ectogainer?

Dude,

You decided what you thought what was right. Never regret your moves. Just make another move. It's up to you. Finding the gear from the trash is easier than finding a new girl, or getting back the same girl.

Take the easy road?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    You know what though, we are on the defensive side for sure. There are bad things to steroids . Just because general knowledge is based upon hype and compounded from hyperboles of rare instances. Though, not all side effects are rare.

It's your choice to do it. It's your choice to end it. It's your choice to diclose it. It's your choice to conceal it.

Doc

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    This thread made me laugh.

Girl who is ignorant to steroids and most likely won't change her opinion vs. Steroids to make your body look better and generally bring up your self-esteem which in fact can get you more women who might be able to accept you juicing.....

I'll take the steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Do yourselves a favour....don't discuss "gear" with the common person...they will not understand.....thats how vicious rumours are started......
    You said it the best. My friends know I'm on a cycle and they are all for it. They will not touch the stuff themselves because they have no basic knowledge on it.

Some girl I just started talking to, I told her from the get go. I use AS and I'm gonna keep doing my cycle. So if you don't like it, tough luck. She doesn't care, she's just curious what and why I'm doing it.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    wow i can't believe she flipped that much over juice....my parents found dbols in my pants pocket one day....they didn't even flip out that much about it....try to talk to her about it....im sure shell understand

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    I threw my last vial into the woods behind my house. If I really wanted to keep juicing, I could find a few amps to get me through this cycle. I told her I would not continue on roids, so I am goign to honor my word. I have a lot of things to work through, and I need to see how this is going to play out over the next few days. I think there are other issues at play here besides teh AAS use. That was jsut the trigger. I am not due for anohter injection until Saturday, and could make it til Monday w/o messing up my cycle. As of now, all I have is a shoe box full of darts, needles, alcohol wipes and funky art band-aids.
    She has gotten in your head! You said she was a med student, did you mean psych major because it sounds like you are buying into some bullshit. And if my friends ever had a problem with it, I would find new friends- hopefully one that is a good source also. Im married now (wife is totally cool about it) but I dated a few girls that took issue to me doing AAS. I made it clear that I will stop only when Im ready. Its a control thing with them, they know it's illegal and has all the bad press tied in with it so they say their "so concerned about your health" bullshit....they dont want you to get big so you can attract pretty women. Kudos to you for telling her the truth, but it looks like she has complete control. Take this advice for what it's worth - it looks like your working it out with her but if it's not AAS it will be something else later.

realityarts is offline Member
    I agree with what others have said here, and I would add the following...

It is easier for someone to care about you and show their love when things are going their way (or how they feel things should be), but how does that 'love' hold up when it comes time to prove it? Does the person care enough to help someone out of something they are involved it, or does the person care enough to try to understand and try to accept things... We prove our love when the going gets tough - it's easy otherwise.

2timer is offline Senior Member

my experience.

My first gf found my stuff and ran out the house and never came back. my second gf when on gear, found a needle which I stupidly left on the desk and threaten to leave me.. I showed her half of the stuff and I dumped it out the toilet( 300 dollar babye) kept the rest and had a decent 8 weeks cycle instead of 12 . from that day on ,no thanks I will never be honest to my any girl again. those that have understanding partners, lucky you becuase most girls are not. just my 2cent.

that would be a great pick up line... "Hello. I'm XXXX, and I use roids. Wanna fuck?"

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    I'm with BD...tons of girls in the world. Mine sticks the needle in my ass when I'm being a pussy. She likes me gettin bigger. It's not really about self-esteem for me, more for practical purposes (Sports).
    My take on all this, tell them up front that this is what you are going to do. Provide the reasons for your decision and your research so your girl understands that it isn't what the media makes it out to be. Then listen.

Damn, I sound like f*ckin Ann Landers

physio_sport is offline Banned
    you guys are quick to jump on thses girls when they are concerned about you.

think about it. its illegle.
    what women wants her boyfriend/husband to end up in jail.

this guys not married but he is with a possible future life partner who could have his children(if they want them) whats she going to do when her husband/boyfriend ends up in jail and leaves her and her children by them selves for a couple of years while hes locked up.

steroids also might not be as dangerous or deadly as the media hype up but there also not as safe as people on steroid baords make out.
    nobody realy nows the long term effects. but people do know it increses the risk of prostate cancer and heart attack/problems later on in life.
    also just because you look healthy and have good test results on your medical check ups doesnt mean your in good health, i know this crack/heroin user who has better results then i do but that doesnt mean he not fucked up. you just cant detect these things with simple blood tests.

im assuming the guy lives in america. and from what i understand its a seroius criminal offense to use steroids there, she has every right to be upset no women really wants a partner playing seroius games with their future.

like some guys said earlier "women are a dime a dozen" and
    "women come and women go"

they seem to forget that men are a dime a dozen too...

if you lived in a country where steroids where not illegle then you too would have to decide between both of you but in a country where steroids are illegle your girlfriend has every right to be pissed off.

so you have to decide what you want.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    you guys are quick to jump on thses girls when they are concerned about you.

think about it. its illegle.
    what women wants her boyfriend/husband to end up in jail.

this guys not married but he is with a possible future life partner who could have his children(if they want them) whats she going to do when her husband/boyfriend ends up in jail and leaves her and her children by them selves for a couple of years while hes locked up.

steroids also might not be as dangerous or deadly as the media hype up but there also not as safe as people on steroid baords make out.
    nobody realy nows the long term effects. but people do know it increses the risk of prostate cancer and heart attack/problems later on in life.
    also just because you look healthy and have good test results on your medical check ups doesnt mean your in good health, i know this crack/heroin user who has better results then i do but that doesnt mean he not fucked up. you just cant detect these things with simple blood tests.

im assuming the guy lives in america. and from what i understand its a seroius criminal offense to use steroids there, she has every right to be upset no women really wants a partner playing seroius games with their future.

like some guys said earlier "women are a dime a dozen" and
    "women come and women go"

they seem to forget that men are a dime a dozen too...

if you lived in a country where steroids where not illegle then you too would have to decide between both of you but in a country where steroids are illegle your girlfriend has every right to be pissed off.

so you have to decide what you want.
    why would you want to be with someone that doesnt sit down and discuss like adult her reasons for being so dead set against something. that is my reason for dumping her and looking for someone else. I know damn well that i would not want to have kids with a woman like that nor do i want to settle down with someone like that. If you make the choice to cave on something that is as important as training your body what is next. that is why we say pull your balls out of her pocketbook and move on yes women are a dime a dozen as are men!! so what's the problem

physio_sport is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    why would you want to be with someone that doesnt sit down and discuss like adult her reasons for being so dead set against something. that is my reason for dumping her and looking for someone else. I know damn well that i would not want to have kids with a woman like that nor do i want to settle down with someone like that. If you make the choice to cave on something that is as important as training your body what is next. that is why we say pull your balls out of her pocketbook and move on yes women are a dime a dozen as are men!! so what's the problem

you said you dont want to be be a person whos not willing to talk about it. talk about what, how you want to use illegle subbstances and if caught go to jail and if she cant accept it she can leave.

she also made her choice that she doesnt want to be with a person who chose drugs over her.

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    If you make the choice to cave on something that is as important as training your body what is next.

using steroids and bodybuilding are two differnt things. with all the advancements and technolgy noadays you can build a great body without steroids. and those people that dont think it can be done just try adding 250g whey protien isolate a day to your current diet and youll notice the differnce.
    its not really that expensive considering who much people spend on steroids anyway.

just as an example:
    also think about it this way if your partner(girl) started to take a hormone which made her skin smoother or whatever and she liked to do it but it had side effects like steroids and was illegle by the country(jail time or criminal record)
    and if caught take seroius legal action by police/dea and be appart from you and possibly the children if you have any when she in jail for a couple of years. and she said to you that she going to use it no matter what and if you dont like it theres the door. how would you feel.

its not about balls and not about being a man its more than that. when you get with someone you have to think for the two of you and whats best for the both of you and not just yourself.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 10-23-2003 at 08:16 AM.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I am with you Physio_Sports. We finally talked last night. She is definitely concerned. And yes, I live in the US and we are both serious about making this relationship a long-lasting one (marriage?). A lot of you guys are very set on continuing to use gear to a point where you would give up your women. I can see why you would think that way. You have done multiple cycles and have seen the results. I was 5-6 weeks into my first test cycle, so I didn't feel like I was giving anything up b/c I haven't seen teh big gains that you a lot of you guys have. I am pissed that she blew up the way she did, but it was because she is concerned for the long term health issues. I seriously doubt the 3 grams of test I took over the last several weeks is goign to fuck me up for life. This issue could turn out to be a deal breaker between us, but I owe it to my future to stick it out a few weeks and see how it goes. I'm still going to keep goign to the gym and working out (the test will still be kicking around my system for 2-4 more weeks) She has a lot of trust issue from being dicked over so many times before. I don't like her reaction, but I can't dump her for one emotionally charged response that hasn't had time to settle..... yeah, she has my balls. What can I do about it LOL

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Your even handed position is a good approach to the situation, 100571. If she means that much to you, then it is wise to consider her strongly held beliefs.

I have learned a lot being married for a little over a year now. When you have someone in your life (like a very serious GF or wife), you don't get to just think about yourself. You don't always get what you want ( "but if you try, sometimes you get what you need" - ).

There a lot of things that I want, or want to do, that are in opposition to what she wants. What do you do? Compromise . . . or choose. What is most important? Does that make you less of a man? No, it makes you someone who is serious about your relationship, and who wants to work to make it a good/better one.

Hopefully she will warm up to the idea. But if not you'll have to choose. And it sounds like your priorities are in order. After all, what is really more important? Its not like you make a living from having huge muscles (or do you?).

I'm 6'3", 185ish lbs. NO, I don't make a living of of my muscles, thank God! I'm an accountant.

Clomid therapy is going to start in less than 2 weeks. Doesn't that stuff make you emotional?! Ugh, it's going to be a bumpy ride!!

60 posts. Looks like this thread struck a nerve with a lot of people.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I'm 6'3", 185ish lbs. NO, I don't make a living of of my muscles, thank God! I'm an accountant.

Clomid therapy is going to start in less than 2 weeks. Doesn't that stuff make you emotional?! Ugh, it's going to be a bumpy ride!!

60 posts. Looks like this thread struck a nerve with a lot of people.
    For me at least, the emotional sides of Clomid are overblown. I find myself emotionally more into things, but I don't start crying for no reason like a woman.

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    You made a good choice bro, don't let others opinions (flaming) bother you. After all, opinions are like assholes, everyone has got one, and they usually stink LOL.

sporto is offline New Member
    Hey man get yor ass up and get your gear outta the trash or back yard or wherever you put it.So your girlfriends mad because you want to get bigger and stronger and feel better. Its not her goddamned body and mind youve got to live with the rest of your life. Its yours, its you that looks in the mirror . Its you that feels weak or feels strong. Its you that gains confidence.

Its not her. Besides , that girl could be gone sooner or later and you will be smaller ,weaker and probably less confident than if you had gotten yourself stronger through the use of A.S.

This is a no-brainer; go get that gear man. Have some balls she'll respect you more if you show her that you can act independently of her approval or disapproval. Women dont respect guys who dont think for themselves. Your a man show some balls brother. Besides med. students often end up dating and marrying other doctors ; I've seen it many times. My sisters a doctor and she tells me about that shit.

Bottom line is that your a man and had better start acting like one by acting and proceeding independently with your life and actions. Your not married ,dont got kids together. Fuck it man; you choose. Are you gonna be a man ? Or are you going to let other people control you life? You'll be alot happier with the latter.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Take it from someone who has been married before. You just sacrificed something that was very important to you just to please a woman. Do you know what you've just done? You've just handed her your balls in a locked box and gave her the key. If she got away with this, whats next? Pink bathroom? floral toilet seat covers? Minivan? She's got you right by the balls, just where all woman want you. My ex girlfriend told me to "do the laundry by the time she got back or she'll move out" by the time she got out, her suitcase was packed and at the door.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it from someone who has been married before. You just sacrificed something that was very important to you just to please a woman. Do you know what you've just done? You've just handed her your balls in a locked box and gave her the key. If she got away with this, whats next? Pink bathroom? floral toilet seat covers? Minivan? She's got you right by the balls, just where all woman want you. My ex girlfriend told me to "do the laundry by the time she got back or she'll move out" by the time she got out, her suitcase was packed and at the door.

As funny as it sounds, Damn he is sooo right. I think that it's OK that she is upset with you, but I couldn't give up something that means a lot to me. I would hope she would understand. I think most of it has to do with trust issues and something in her past. I was married as well. 11 years. I gave up the porsche, friends, etc.....NEVER Again. I respect women to the fullest, but I'm NOT sacraficing anything for them. You like me for who I am, or leave. Plain and simple.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Assume the role of alpha male in the relationship. Anything else is for woman, simple as that.

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    I told my wife I was going to start using again - the last time I used we weren't married or anything.

At first she was a bit negative and her main issue was the health thing - so I bought her to this board and showed her some threads and the steriod properties on the main page, and then she is "well OK, as long as you know what your'e doing".

I think it helps that we are doing it for sport or whatever, and not just to sit around like a drug F@#$%ed zombie watching the teletubbbies

Course' if she wasn't gunna run it there's always the 'btdr' approach - there's the window luv...

Quote Originally Posted by echobeach
    I told my wife I was going to start using again - the last time I used we weren't married or anything.

At first she was a bit negative and her main issue was the health thing - so I bought her to this board and showed her some threads and the steriod properties on the main page, and then she is "well OK, as long as you know what your'e doing".

I think it helps that we are doing it for sport or whatever, and not just to sit around like a drug F@#$%ed zombie watching the teletubbbies

Course' if she wasn't gunna run it there's always the 'btdr' approach - there's the window luv...
    I expected mine to throw a tantrum but after she thought about it some, she started liking the idea her man being all macho and full of muscles... maybe you p-ssy whipped guys can do something similar to convince your girls to let you do your cycle... it also helps to make it clear, this is not an endless cycle like prowrestlers do, its a short 2 month cycle, gain the weight to where you want to be, then its over... end of subject. I think your girls might not understand and think this is going to be an endless chronic drug addiction type thing and not just what it is, a temporary "therapy".

sporto is offline New Member
    Bro- It is a power move; the majority of the time anyone gives ultimatums or is setting one up subtly in the manner your girl was ....its a personal-politic power move. If you want to be happy and strong you will not let others engage you with this tactic (ultimatums/overreactions/ignoring you)
    and impose thier will on yor life......thier is a smart,adult and most of all macho-alpha male style way to deal with these type of engagements.
    Its by saying " hey if your angry then lets discuss this" and then if she continues her anger and ignoring you after you say this ;what you say is (with extra bass in your voice and some strong hand-arm gestures) "look Im giving you the chance to express yourself by discussing this, if your gonna just sit thier and be mad then Im gonna do whatever it is I want to do....Im trying to hear your input".
    Now if she still stays mad and doesnt talk, what you do is get mad at her for bieng mad at you but be more mad and stern....let her see that your a man and arent going to take much of her shit.
    Dude ,its not a mystery why half of all marriages end in divorce here in america...... its because american men have lost thier edginess , thier alpha-male/macho attitudes. Give a woman an inch and she'll take a foot.
    If you dont show some attitude and maintain the leadership position in a relationship then its likely your woman will either meet a guy who keeps the edge on her or she'll go looking for a man with this kind of attitude and she'll fall for them ....and you'll be sittin at home; weak ,out of shape, no money in the bank with a fuckin broken heart and no self respect.
    You'd better post that you went and got your gear and are startin your cycle a.s.a.p the real men on this site are gonna think your weak if you dont.....if you were my brother or son or friend I'd have a real hard talk with you and make you see what the fuck is goin on. I'd be urged to smack you around.........throwin your gear away over a girl.

Now go get that fuckin gear and go lift and get your balls back or your gonna be miserable when its all said and done and she goes off with another guy.
    Its your choice bro.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Do yourselves a favour....don't discuss "gear" with the common person...they will not understand.....thats how vicious rumours are started......
    Excellent point!

I told my wife I was considering it...she didn't baulk nearly hard enough, and now its too late...I got the gear. I have explained it all to her, and she is okay with it.

I agree that discussion with the common person results in rumors ... behind your back!

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Excellent point!

I told my wife I was considering it...she didn't baulk nearly hard enough, and now its too late...I got the gear. I have explained it all to her, and she is okay with it.

I agree that discussion with the common person results in rumors ... behind your back!

One point to make is, what if you pass out or something after injection? Someone close to you, particularly at your house should know what you are doing so they can advise paramedics/doctors what may have caused or contributed to your health emergency.... not to say an emergency is likely but what if you turn alergic in middle of cycle or some shit?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    get a prescription for it then.

bet she changes her mind then.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I would ask your girl if you could both sit down and have a mature talk about the subject. You have obviously educated yourself on the subject so ask her what her concerns are. More than likely she will spout out all the negative media garbage that is commonly associated with steroids . Educate her if she's open to it. Explain to her that it might be worth her understanding more about it before she makes up her mind. Tell her that if after you've shown her all the research and all the facts, that if she's still not happy you will send all your shit to me. I used to know nothing about steroids and just thought they were BAD. Once I educated myself, my mind changed.

Good luck bro!

Nixter.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, my parents found out which made them super pissed and hold it over my head.Two gf's have known, i freely told them and they were extrememly dissapointed. But ya know what, fuck em. I dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont do anyother drugs and never have. My poison is aas. No sence talking rationally to any of them. It is hard, no matter how much they love you to overcome the propaganda they have been told all their life. That aas kills you, makes you "rage", makes ya impotent, and even the steriod encycolpedia says aas users have been known to kill people. Shit, how can you argue with that? Fuck it, you got to do what makes you happy. Wanting to make this a long term relationship is one thing but I think you are bowing down big time, way too early. Are you gonna get on your knees when another situation develops? not me my friend. Not me. nice guys finish last.

Oh yeah, i am coming over with my shovel and rake, I am gonna find those fucking amps in the woods. I have seen starving kids from africa on Feed the Children die for a high quality aas, its just not right man.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    I would ask your girl if you could both sit down and have a mature talk about the subject. You have obviously educated yourself on the subject so ask her what her concerns are. More than likely she will spout out all the negative media garbage that is commonly associated with steroids . Educate her if she's open to it. Explain to her that it might be worth her understanding more about it before she makes up her mind. Tell her that if after you've shown her all the research and all the facts, that if she's still not happy you will send all your shit to me. I used to know nothing about steroids and just thought they were BAD. Once I educated myself, my mind changed.

Good luck bro!

Nixter.
    Ordinarilly, I would agree with you 100% on this, but...
    BLT wrote: I wouldn't of thrown the gear away. I would of told her that It's better to finish the cycle, rather than stop in the middle.
    (100571): Yeah, I tried that approach first. No dice. She is a med school know it all. Well, she is pretty damn smart. Doesn't look like I will be able to use her as a resource, though.
    This just means that she already knows more than God. My wife is a pharmacist, so I have also had to march down that road. She was not nearly as adamant as his girl. We have things on the same page now.

LORDBLiTZ Guest

Awesome!

I don't think my girl is going to get over it. She hasn't returned a call in 2 days. More and more issues are unraveling from this situation. Everything was peachy until I told her about AAS, then the shit hit the fan. I think my gear may have been fake, anyway. I should have gained a lot more weight by now. I'm up 5-8 lbs... and I thin kmost of it is fat. I am goign to the Dr. today to get blood work done and see where my testo level are. The last thing I want to do is start clomid when I don't even need to.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Dont sweat it bro...I agree there should be compromise in a relationship and that there are certain things that an individual is dead set on. For me AAS is not one of them. I use them, I train hard, I care for my body and my looks, but I would never choose AAS over my girl period =\

hybrid is offline Member
    Go find your gear that you threw in the woods. You don't want some stray dog finding it and boning everything that moves in the neighborhood because it is raging with test.

hybrid is offline Member
    Did you wash her clothes before you packed them in her suitcase?
    "I did you laundry honey, now get the hell out."

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    He did the right thing in tlling her. But, if she is'nt down with him and AAS, then she is'nt down with him. Get a new girl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information