Pinch is offline Associate Member

Airplane trip....

I'll be going on a week long trip and i'll be on-cycle...

Problem is that they are now inspecting checked bags, so i don't want to risk my injectables getting comprimised... I think the orals will be easy to bring, i'll just put them in a vitamin container...

it won't be possible for me to buy syringes there, so i either need to inject before hand or test my luck and bring them

my injectables are long acting esters (enthate and decanoate) so I assume injecting before hand a whole week's worth would work....

but what should be done about shorter esters like prop?

gonutz is offline New Member
    took mine with me had no problem. you might want to make sure you have no metal objects on (belts ,shanks in your shoe etc.) that might involve getting flagged for a pat down.

you carried the syringes in your pockets? doesn't the needle or vial rim set off the metal detector?

also i've had them inspect my checked bag before... when i picked it up off the carosel, inside it had a note saying "We opened your bag as part of a random search and if we had to break your lock you will not be reimbursed"... etc...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    you carried the syringes in your pockets? doesn't the needle or vial rim set off the metal detector?

also i've had them inspect my checked bag before... when i picked it up off the carosel, inside it had a note saying "We opened your bag as part of a random search and if we had to break your lock you will not be reimbursed"... etc...
    Bro, become a diabetic, get you a diabetic pocket kit and fill it up with pins, no prob

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Bro, become a diabetic, get you a diabetic pocket kit and fill it up with pins, no prob
    lol ya im gonna turn diabetic just for that

lol ya im gonna turn diabetic just for that
    You understand what im saying right? They wont know that you aren't diabetic and when they see your pins no questions asked.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    being a diabetic would usually require 1/2 inch 28g pins, or so. Might they get a little suspicious of they see a bunch of 22g darts? just curious. maybe they won't go into it that much. i have no idea, just trying to state worst case scenerio.

Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    being a diabetic would usually require 1/2 inch 28g pins, or so. Might they get a little suspicious of they see a bunch of 22g darts? just curious. maybe they won't go into it that much. i have no idea, just trying to state worst case scenerio.
    I've done it many times, no need to trip

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    You will only be gone for a week. If you are injecting once a week then double up before you go. If you are injecting twice a week then double up before you go and after you get back. I wouldnt risk bringing it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    You will only be gone for a week. If you are injecting once a week then double up before you go. If you are injecting twice a week then double up before you go and after you get back. I wouldnt risk bringing it with you.
    thats what i was thinking, but i'm really strict about keeping steady testosterone levels ... i'm not sure if injecting a few days before hand would cause a testosterone level imbalance...

about the diabetic kit, were do you buy those at? are they OTC at a pharmacy? if so how much $ do they cost, and can you throw your vials in there too! lol

thats what i was thinking, but i'm really strict about keeping steady testosterone levels ... i'm not sure if injecting a few days before hand would cause a testosterone level imbalance...

about the diabetic kit, were do you buy those at? are they OTC at a pharmacy? if so how much $ do they cost, and can you throw your vials in there too! lol
    you can buy those at most pharmacies, and they are pretty cheep

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    actually the diabetic thing was really a good idea

Natural666 is offline New Member

Have fun on your trip

You can get 25g 1 inch. Unless there a diabetic they wont have a clue. There a little smaller then 22 and take about 5-10 mins (oil base) to fill. As long as your not covered in fat you should be ok puting it in. I also seen a nice post about taking it in the delt and you only need 1 inch for that. Im not sure about water base juice but i bet you can use even a smaller gague. Shit if it was me id even see if i could change the labels of my juice with the diabetic ones. You just need a friend thats is a diabetic.

hybrid is offline Member
    I wouldn't bring the vials with. Can't you pre-load your syringes?

willBbig1day is offline Junior Member
    couldn't you mail what ever you need to where ever you are going ahead of time so it will be there when you get there if your worried about taking it on the plane. i noticed no one else has mentioned this so mabye it wouldnt work. so if this is a dumb idea remember im newbie so give me some slack. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by willBbig1day
    couldn't you mail what ever you need to where ever you are going ahead of time so it will be there when you get there if your worried about taking it on the plane. i noticed no one else has mentioned this so mabye it wouldnt work. so if this is a dumb idea remember im newbie so give me some slack. good luck
    thats not a very good idea in my situation

any other advice?

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    preload the needles, use a 1" 25ga like someone suggested, and if you get questioned, claim the diabetic route. unless you're flying international...then i'd say don't risk it

Natural666 is offline New Member
    any other advice?
    Well sorry to bring this one up. You can allways stick the viles up your ass and buy pins when you get there.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Stick it up your ass?!?!?!?!!? Man, I hope your not that desperate! Shit

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Shoot it before hand just before you leave and enjoy your trip. No sense in the trouble you'll get for one week of injections. Don't get greedy with it bro.

Aragorn

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    Shoot it before hand just before you leave and enjoy your trip. No sense in the trouble you'll get for one week of injections. Don't get greedy with it bro.

Aragorn

I think this is a much better idea than trying to bring the stuff with you.

Thread Information