Thread: God Damn Acne!!

Thumbs down God Damn Acne!!

When will this acne go away? I didn't get any acne while using test and fina, but when I started winny, I got it all over my arms. Then when I started clomid, I got the bigger mountain zits. I have been off clomid now for a week and they are still poping up.

This sucks man, I got scars on my arms now, and these zits........they really suck when it comes to taking off the shirt for the women.

When do they start to go away?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    clomid has been known to cause big acne. Try some retin A cream or if I get them, I actually put baby powder on them =\

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro it could take up to 3 months for it to stop........ at least it was almost that long for me. I was the same way good on the cycle and then after PCT bam!

Use rubbing alcahol, anti-bateria soap, it requires a script but Skinoren or use a OTC cream......... all that helped a lot.

Good luck

Baby powder huh? So when do they go away?

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    clomid has been known to cause big acne. Try some retin A cream or if I get them, I actually put baby powder on them =\
    What does the baby powder do? Dry them out? I will have to remeber to try that.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Its your horomones thats causing it. Isotrex will do the trick. Its accutane gel, works great and everytime. Yeh it will take a good 4 months to start to clear up. Tanning helps too.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    What does the baby powder do? Dry them out? I will have to remeber to try that.
    Yea bro, baby powder actually works good for me. I had a juiced up friend tell me once thats what he did was put baby powder on his back at night and it worked for him and me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Yea bro, baby powder actually works good for me. I had a juiced up friend tell me once thats what he did was put baby powder on his back at night and it worked for him and me so far.
    Cool...... I'll have to add that to the arsenal.

4 months??? Fuck! Don't women trip on you when they see that shit?

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    i actually do the same D3 on my back because i have some right now, try the baby powder on the back it helps to dry them out

somedude247 is offline Member
    When i finished my last cycle (test,fina,winnie)....I had the same problem with the acne, it did not start till I was finishing up winstrol ....it took about 3-4 months for it all to disappear....it sucks man....constant reminder of drug use- thats what i though anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    When i finished my last cycle (test,fina,winnie)....I had the same problem with the acne, it did not start till I was finishing up winstrol....it took about 3-4 months for it all to disappear....it sucks man....constant reminder of drug use- thats what i though anyways.

Ya, I mean I love the effects of juice and all, but shit man, I do this to look good and be heatly, and shit......it has ruined both of those goals. But.....will I do them again? Yes, at least once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    4 months??? Fuck! Don't women trip on you when they see that shit?
    Mine is used to it and know it will go away eventually........... but even though it's still sucks........... all part of the game I guess.

Mine is used to it and know it will go away eventually........... but even though it's still sucks........... all part of the game I guess.

It would be a different story if I had a full time women, but when dating and playing the field, it kinda makes me uncomfortabel taking off the shirt. I would not like at all if I took off a girls shirt and there was acne every where, no matter how good she looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    It would be a different story if I had a full time women, but when dating and playing the field, it kinda makes me uncomfortabel taking off the shirt. I would not like at all if I took off a girls shirt and there was acne every where, no matter how good she looked.
    I hear ya bro..................... Turn the lights off or use something to put over their head j/k

somedude247 is offline Member
    Something over their head...HAHAHAHAHA!

I hear ya bro..................... Turn the lights off or use something to put over their head j/k

Ya, maybe I could start working the blind fold into my routine!! Just sit back and FEEL the love baby!!

Thread Information