Steele is offline Member

Question How much bloat can u lose w/ anti-e's?

I have never taken any anti e's on a cycle before (just kept them on hand) so, i was wondering if 25mg proviron and 20mg of nolvadex plus some clen would keep me from retaining too much water even while being on test enathate? (ie. with good anti e''s and clen could i be ripped)

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    diet is what makes you ripped, however with proviron /nolva and clen you should keep most water retention off yes

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    some antie's seem to be more effective than others in eliminating water retention. your combo will be effective...i'm not sure it will keep 100% off, but it will work well.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I dont know if i would run clen during you cycle...run it with your pct...also get some l-dex, or arimadex, or femera...they will better at keeping away bloat and water...drop the proviron , and run the nolva @10-20mg ed with one of those 3 and you should be good

Steele is offline Member
    thanks for th responses.the things i mentioned is what i have on hand right now so i will go something like this:

wk 1-3 test prop 50mg EOD
    wk 1-8 test enan 500mg
    wk 1-8 deca 400mg
    wk 9-16 sus 500mg
    wk 9-16 Eq 300mg
    wk 13-20 clen 5 tabs,2 days on 2 days off w/ECA)
    wk 13-16 Nolva 20mg ED
    wk 13-18 proviron 25mg ED
    wk 19-21 nolva 10mg ED
    wk 19-22 clomid therapy
    wk 19-20 hcg therapy

you need to run the EQ for atleast 10-12 weeks, none less....leave it out if you dont have enough (save it for another time) and replace it with some fina if your wanting to harden up...that what i assumed anyways...

Run the clen 2wks on 2 weeks off...not days

The HCG is wrong too, i dont know to much about that so will someone help him???

and you need to run some anti-e through...or at least i would, but you know your bady better than me...you may not be gyno prone...

I think you should research a little more, there is alot of basic stuff you dont seem to know...

is this your 1st cycle??

Steele is offline Member
    the two days on two days off was what milos sarcev recommended so i am going to try it. and i have done three cycles and never get any negative sides, i hardly bloat. very lucky, so i was just going to use the anti e's as a way to lose some water and look harder. i run the hcg every five days at 2,000iu over fifteen days. usually just start this when my sex drive decreases. i will admit i got creative with this cycle, but i have exactly all this on hand and thought this might be the best way to run it. never ran eq before so i started with a low dose. but, maybe i should do the fina but i am afraid the fina will cause more hairloss than the eq. oh, and the 16 wk cycle with different chemicals per 8 wks is what dave palumbo recommends so i just thought i would try it.the fina might be a better choice. and easy to get!

Steele is offline Member
    no, this will be my fourth.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    50mg of prop eod is i waste it should be ran 75-100mg ed your wasting your eq and why are yu changing tests mid cycle?

Steele is offline Member
    my pics from 1 yr ago at:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?+=39055
    i think thats right, not a computert wiz

Steele is offline Member
    hercules88, cool. i will see if i can go 100mg EOD (my first time with prop) really just want it too jumpstart my cycle, cause i don't take any orals. with the enanthate in there already i didn't want too much total test in me. and switching the test esters was milos sarcev and dave palumbo's theory so i just thought i would try that. i think i will save the eq and go with fina instead.

I dont know...im no tryng to argue with you, or say that its wrong...i just dont like it...i just dont like the idea about the clen , and the short running of EQ...but good luck, let me know if it works
    Last edited by ColdStone; 10-22-2003 at 03:00 PM.

Steele is offline Member
    i will prob go with the fina. have done clen once (one week on one week off w/ECA) while on cycle just to get ripped, but have never run it post cycle.so, was trying to get benefits of both.

Thread Information