ectogainer is offline Junior Member

1st Cycle Decided

Alright guys--after a lot of help i have finally made a decision on my first cylce:

1-4 Dbol 35mg ed
    1-10 Test ethanate 500mg wk (250 Mon/Thurs)
    36 Pills of Clomid (300/100/50)
    40 Pills of Nolvadex (20 pct and 20 just in case)

I haven't gotten the gear yet and I dont plan on starting the cycle until late March 2004. I just want to cover all the bases and be totally prepared. I only have a couple of questions to finish things up.

1) I have seen some say pct starts 2 wks after test eth. others say 3 wks. off. Does anybody know for sure?

2) Say that it is two weeks for example, and I start 2 wks after my last injection--My last injection will be a thursday--Does that mean I start pct. on a thursday or do I start the monday of the 2 week? (kinda confusing-hope you know what I mean)

3) I am a hardgainer/ectomorph and it has always been a rule for people my size to workout NO MORE than 3 days a week to prevent overtraining--right now i run a Mon/Wed/Fri split. I have also seen many differing opinions on this. Should I stick with 3 day a week or should I do more while on AS? (please keep in mind the hardgainer issue--i'm not a super genetic muscle building freak like some other blessed members--i dont want to overtrain but i dont want one drop of AS to go to waste)

4) ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WELCOME.

Thanks for the help guys

ColdSore is offline Banned
    IMO start pct therapy two weeks from the monday after your last test injection....

and an answer to #3--
    run a 4 day split, with one day dedicated to legs--like this:

mon- chest, back
    tues-legs
    wed-shoulders
    thurs-off
    friday- bis and tris
    sat-off
    sun-off or do some cardio, but i like to do back here insted of with chest...

my .02

thanks for the help coldstone
    Anyone else?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ectogainer
    thanks for the help coldstone
    Anyone else?
    ur cycle looks good and simple for ur first go around !!!!iama ecto ahrgainer aswell,hower u will find that ur not consuming enough cal like id di i went 145 to 205 at 8% and im 5 ft 7 ,in less then 4 yrs.not all withjuice either diet is key ,another ectos tend to evoertarin more easyly.3 days of traiing when ur antural is right keep short and sweet u want to get the most bang for ur buck ,so u stick to heavy low repp compoundmovements for everything !when u jump on and ur diet is check u must ,repeat must follow 2 gr of protein per lb rule and not form shakes eaither,3 sets per bodypart except leggs u can punosh them there made to be punished causeubstand all day so they have adapted .dont follow the chest back routine it rquires too much and u willovertrain ,cause u will belifting heavy for bothe and ucant possibly make gaisn ,diont look at arnold !!!!
    chest ,bis ,abbs
    back tris ,traps
    leggs,,shouldrs, this is what worked for me .

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Alright guys--after a lot of help i have finally made a decision on my first cylce:

1-4 Dbol 35mg ed
    1-10 Test ethanate 500mg wk (250 Mon/Thurs)
    36 Pills of Clomid (300/100/50)
    40 Pills of Nolvadex (20 pct and 20 just in case)

I haven't gotten the gear yet and I dont plan on starting the cycle until late March 2004. I just want to cover all the bases and be totally prepared. I only have a couple of questions to finish things up.

1) I have seen some say pct starts 2 wks after test eth. others say 3 wks. off. Does anybody know for sure?

2) Say that it is two weeks for example, and I start 2 wks after my last injection--My last injection will be a thursday--Does that mean I start pct. on a thursday or do I start the monday of the 2 week? (kinda confusing-hope you know what I mean)

3) I am a hardgainer/ectomorph and it has always been a rule for people my size to workout NO MORE than 3 days a week to prevent overtraining--right now i run a Mon/Wed/Fri split. I have also seen many differing opinions on this. Should I stick with 3 day a week or should I do more while on AS? (please keep in mind the hardgainer issue--i'm not a super genetic muscle building freak like some other blessed members--i dont want to overtrain but i dont want one drop of AS to go to waste)

4) ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WELCOME.

Thanks for the help guys
    Everything looks good bro. Think maybe you should start cycle in Jan or Feb so you won't be all bloated and zitted up for summer. Like bign's take on legs, punish them

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Thats a solid 1st cycle start PCT 2 wks after last enathate shot (yes on a thrus.). It would be a good idea to run some liquidex .5/ed throughout the cycle and PCT to avoid estrogen related sides.

Good Luck,

xxxl83

thanks for the advice guys it all sounds good---yeah Big N i got the diet in check definately most important part of gaining--i am taking in about 4000 clean calories a day and i up my diet 200 calories every 10 lbs gained----Any more suggs. on my cycle workout--More on AS or the same?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the advice guys it all sounds good---yeah Big N i got the diet in check definately most important part of gaining--i am taking in about 4000 clean calories a day and i up my diet 200 calories every 10 lbs gained----Any more suggs. on my cycle workout--More on AS or the same?
    just follow what i said and ur golden trust me,everything looks good .

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    One slight suggestion. Since this is your first cycle and you will be on test for 70 days and then add another 14 while it is leaving your system for a total of 84 days before pct. If you have sensitivity in your nipples you are going to wish you had much more nolva on hand, enough to run a minimum of 10mg daily and preferably I would think you would want enough for 20mg per day incase you really have some symptoms and want to run 40mg a day for a few days. Nolva is cheap, buy another 50 pills if you can and go for a bottle of liquidex to. I was very glad to have enough when I found out on my first cycle that I was getting the first signs of gyno, it was a life saver, or at least a chest saver.

thanks scottp999---good advice--the nolva's are 20mgs a piece but youre right i should definately get more--i didnt work the math out--i guess i shouldnt cut any corners

Thread Information