D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Expiration Of Adderall?

Does anyone know how long the tabs of adderall last for,if its sealed in the medicine bottle? i got hooked up with some adderall and say its allot more than i expected and i wanna used these for next semester during college when i take a shitload of business class's,i wanna save these for next semester and hopefully during the summer if i decide to take summer courses

i got 60 tabs of 10mg Adderall

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    just 60? my mom is a psychiatrist and i get tons of 20 and 30 mg adderall prescribed for free. sometimes i get a shit load and it lasts for months. there shouldnt be a problem for the next year (if it even lasts that long)

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    those 10mg are XR's right? I take 1 crushed up, and 1 capsule whole on test/cram days.... Lasts a good 6 hrs i guess

oh cool,but how about the life span? just having them around the house,since i got 60tabs 10mg i want them to last for next semester which is jan-may, didn't want the stuff to expire and get old

well i dont have a prescription since i dont have A.D.D to it,i just bought it from a freind ,for 1$ a pill,but by accident he over counted and i got 60 instead of 50 ,wont argue this stuff is grreat

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    wouldnt worry about them expiring...youre thinking too much

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    just 60? my mom is a psychiatrist and i get tons of 20 and 30 mg adderall prescribed for free. sometimes i get a shit load and it lasts for months. there shouldnt be a problem for the next year (if it even lasts that long)

Must be nice, real nice!

Adderall is the best when it comes to studying or proposing business deal, I find myself suprisingly good whenever i pop 1 or 2.

i heard it makes the cock shrink:/ i hope not

yah whenever i take adderall i feel articulate to hold a conversation on some generally bullshit than everyone stops and stares and starts thinking wtf ,than i shut up

this crap is crazy , even though i dont have a prescription i have contacts for it........ i took adderall for 3days str8 which at that time were 30mg,studying for midterms but i felt isolated like i wanted to be alone and not talk to anyone unless they had the answer to something i needed

this stuff is so crazy that even when i take a break from 6hrs of str8 studying start to lay on the bed to recooperate and get some rest i feel like the books are still calling me to do my work until i crash and get real tired :/

I LOVE ADDERALL

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Your not the only one who loves it :P

I've been trying to get my doctor get me on it but he wants me to go though $450 of ADHD testing.

$450 gawd dam,what the f*ck they testing for,i mean cant u just walk in be like DUH IM HOMER SIMPSON badabing badaboom u got a prescription......i mean shi i dunno if i have A.D.D or dont have it but from my personal view ......i cant focus in class i thinkin about stupid shit like what im gonna do later in the day or something ,or i daydream about having 50million dollars and dropping out of college...... every class period ,eyes open but no info going through my head...... even if i try to sit down and do homework in like 5mins il end up jumping in the car and going somewhere but fuck thank goodness for friends that have prescriptions to adderall....... i mean maybe i do have A.D.D but with the cost of paying the doctor visit i rather just get it from friends ,plus u need to go back to the doctor for him/her to refill the prescription...... i guess if you got the $$ go for it

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    yall are a bunch of drug addicts. now excuse me, i'm due for an injection...

hmm weed to me is not a drug and since adderall has been added to my list i consider it not illegal but legal because its really does good for u if not abused, i dunno reading through old post using it as a dietary supplement now that can be addicting even thought online testomonials state the more u take and the more u get used to the tolerance builds up ,so i dunno if it can be addicting but you do get used to it,it becomes part of the body

so to be a drug addicted u must have low tolerance for a substance for it to be abused now that being stating switching from adderall to crack or someshit caus of tolerance buildup is drug abuse

fuck thats my 2cents and i aint gone stop cheefin on the bowl cause i love my marijuana

Thread Information