tmeoe is offline Associate Member

The waiting is the hardest part!!!

Well the order is out for my 2nd cycle, and i know i'll be wanting to check the mail everyday twice a day!!! This is one of the hardest parts to deal with before a cycle cause i'm so anxious. Just thought i'd share that with you guys.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I know the feeling bro. I was suppose to start at the beginning of October. The wait is KILLING me!

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Just went through it myself. Everything came in fine and dandy!

Dont worry. If your source is a pro...It will get here!

Best of luck!

L8

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I'm still waiting for mine. My source is such a pain in the ass and it drives me f'cking nuts. I have to keep on his ass. Seems to throw me around in circles with what is going on with my stuff. 3 wks ago he calls and says it should be coming to me in a week. Last night he asks me for my address again and also what I ordered. I was like wtf one minute it's coming in and the next you don't even know what I ordered? The last time he pulled this shit, but eventually I got it. That reminds me I better give him a call to see what the hell is going on......

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    That's why I stock up on way more than what I need. I have enough test to last close to 40 weeks at 500mg a week. I've got fina, prop, deca and EQ along with clomid stashed away and I buy more every few weeks when I get some extra cash.

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    That's why I stock up on way more than what I need. I have enough test to last close to 40 weeks at 500mg a week. I've got fina, prop, deca and EQ along with clomid stashed away and I buy more every few weeks when I get some extra cash.
    That's really smart -- you never know when you may not be able to get more...

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I'd do the same thing if i had the cash, but being a college student your kinda on a budget. I live close to the border maybe i can make a trip sometime....

Thread Information