Natural666 is offline New Member

Smile Front End Loading sus 250

I looking for some one whos tryed this out. Ive bin doing alot of reading about front end loading sus and id like to see how you fell about your cycle. Mabe somone can shead more light to me about this. If any one has tryed it can they post here please. Things id like to know.
    1)Did you bloat?
    2)how much you took?
    3)What days? (Like every or every other)
    4)Whats your weight Befor and after?
    5)What else you took with it?
    8)how much each Injection had?
    7)whould you do it again?
    To tell you the truth anything and everthing that happend on it would be good to know thanks for your time?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural666
    I looking for some one whos tryed this out. Ive bin doing alot of reading about front end loading sus and id like to see how you fell about your cycle. Mabe somone can shead more light to me about this. If any one has tryed it can they post here please. Things id like to know.
    1)Did you bloat?
    2)how much you took?
    3)What days? (Like every or every other)
    4)Whats your weight Befor and after?
    5)What else you took with it?
    8)how much each Injection had?
    7)whould you do it again?
    To tell you the truth anything and everthing that happend on it would be good to know thanks for your time?
    yes i was taking amp eod to try and take advantage of the prop,cnat remeber exact weight ,it was stacked with eq ,the syringe contents varied in mls ,no i dont like sust stick to single etsr test .cyp or ene.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I liked Sus, but would recommed a single esther. Sus is good EOD, or with prop in the middle...I bloated more from Sus that from a cyp or Enth, however with Cran-X, dandelion root, cardio and 2 gals of water per day, it went away.. If you are set on Sus, stack it with something that does not cause bloat (like Eq).

I want to try it the front end load. I well proable take it with EQ and primo. The things i need to know with a front end load is how many weeks should i load 3-4(sus 250). Can i take EQ and primo though the hole thing or should i start up after. ill be taken Novalax though out that for sure and im looking hard for th Liqudex. Mabe some one can can post the way front end load should look. Ill try one now

weeks 1-4 Sus250 250 ml EOD
    weeks 1-12 primo 200-300ml once a week
    weeks 1-12 novalax 20mg every day
    weeks 1-12 EQ 100ml 2-3 times a week
    weeks 5-12 Enanthate 250-500ml once a week
    weeks 13-14 clomid 50mg every day

Hows that look? Im thinking mabe dump the E-test and runing the EQ from weeks 5-12

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I would check out basskiller's website. If you take certain amounts of stust every day, by week 4 you can have almost completely constant blood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I would check out basskiller's website. If you take certain amounts of stust every day, by week 4 you can have almost completely constant blood levels.
    EOD every other day like 3-4 times a week what about that?

Thread Information