Nixter is offline Associate Member

Eq/Winny cycle, bad acne?

Ok, I've just come off my Eq/Winny cycle a couple weeks ago and I had a little acne while on but now that I'm off it's become worse. Is this due to the fact that my hormone levels are in a state of flux? I just started Clomid today and I've been using Nolva for the last week and a half. Could the Nolva be making things worse? I hear the Clomid is not good for acne either, can I expect my acne to get worse? Fortunately my face is clear as day, just back, shoulders and ass.

Thanks,

Nixter.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Ok, I've just come off my Eq/Winny cycle a couple weeks ago and I had a little acne while on but now that I'm off it's become worse. Is this due to the fact that my hormone levels are in a state of flux? I just started Clomid today and I've been using Nolva for the last week and a half. Could the Nolva be making things worse? I hear the Clomid is not good for acne either, can I expect my acne to get worse? Fortunately my face is clear as day, just back, shoulders and ass.

Thanks,

Nixter.
    This is very normal bro. Eq breaks me out and it's always worse during pct. Couple weeks after clomid you'll be straight

Really? Damn! I don't remember reading that Eq was all that bad for acne when I was doing all my research. Oh well, live and learn. Thanks bro.

Hmmm, wait. Eq increases red blood cells which slows healing. That's probably why the Eq acne has been more persistant.

I'm thinking of another cycle pre summer. Probably test enan @400 and something to stack it with for some quality size. Is there something easier on the skin than Eq?

Thanks,

Nixter

Really? Damn! I don't remember reading that Eq was all that bad for acne when I was doing all my research. Oh well, live and learn. Thanks bro.

Hmmm, wait. Eq increases red blood cells which slows healing. That's probably why the Eq acne has been more persistant.

I'm thinking of another cycle pre summer. Probably test enan @400 and something to stack it with for some quality size. Is there something easier on the skin than Eq?

Thanks,

Nixter
    Does test break you out?
    worst for me
    1. primo 2.eq 3. test

Shit, haven't done test yet. Hmmm. Maybe I'll just have to do it early enough that I'm good to go by summer.

Nixter.

Shit, haven't done test yet. Hmmm. Maybe I'll just have to do it early enough that I'm good to go by summer.

Nixter.
    definitely get some test in you, good luck bro

Thread Information