Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    300

    Angry getting too heavy

    i was wondering how fast cytomel kicks in. Mainly because Im currently on a strictly test cycle (500 mg a week) aiming for big strength gains and im gaining too much weight. Ive gained about 10 pounds and I'm only in week 4. Im seeing massive strength gains but i gotta cut the weight. The reason is I play Judo and im trying to stay in the 198- division and as of this morning im about 4 pounds away naked and dry. I do have a good chunk of body fat to loose. I have cytomel, clen and winny on hand. And could prolly get some anti e's reletively quick (WHY DIDNT I GET THESE B4) if not just legal ones. My next tournament is in 2 weeks. any suggestions???? should i start the winny/clen/cytomel/get anti e's in any combonation. Im already picking up the cardio. But im not gonna start slacking on my diet or lifting. Some people say cytomel cuts too much muscle with the fat even with test. I have dbol readily available and plant of test if i should bump dosages up or something with cytomel. suggestions???

  2. #2
    FmRommel's Avatar
    FmRommel is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    629
    I wouldnt run T3 for 2 weeks, nor would i do it during a tourny....get some anti-Es to cut bloat and run....its not that hard to lose 4 lbs in 2 weeks


    FM

  3. #3
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by gettingBIGGERfast
    i was wondering how fast cytomel kicks in. Mainly because Im currently on a strictly test cycle (500 mg a week) aiming for big strength gains and im gaining too much weight. Ive gained about 10 pounds and I'm only in week 4. Im seeing massive strength gains but i gotta cut the weight. The reason is I play Judo and im trying to stay in the 198- division and as of this morning im about 4 pounds away naked and dry. I do have a good chunk of body fat to loose. I have cytomel, clen and winny on hand. And could prolly get some anti e's reletively quick (WHY DIDNT I GET THESE B4) if not just legal ones. My next tournament is in 2 weeks. any suggestions???? should i start the winny/clen/cytomel/get anti e's in any combonation. Im already picking up the cardio. But im not gonna start slacking on my diet or lifting. Some people say cytomel cuts too much muscle with the fat even with test. I have dbol readily available and plant of test if i should bump dosages up or something with cytomel. suggestions???
    Maybe you should have done 250 mg test... I understand it gives added strength but not so much weight...

  4. #4
    gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Maybe you should have done 250 mg test... I understand it gives added strength but not so much weight...
    would it be a bad idea to drop the mg down for the rest of my cycle???

  5. #5
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by gettingBIGGERfast
    would it be a bad idea to drop the mg down for the rest of my cycle???
    no ucan drop it down .u r gaining unwanted weight cuase it wa splanned out poorly,get some antie s to cut water down ,also cut ur sodium and get ur diet in check !!!diet is key !!!there really is no need for t3 ,but if u do wich to do it now is the time since ur running test to poresrve muscle loss.also cardio bro on ur off days ,do this and u will have no need for t3 ,u can also throw in winny, odnt touch the dbol as u will be like afuckin waterbuffalo then .

  6. #6
    markas214's Avatar
    markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    1,090
    How about 45-60 minutes of cardio daily and lower calories. Rommel is right. Losing 2lbs a week is easy as hell especially since you say you are not real lean.

  7. #7
    gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    300
    k so im going to:

    lower sodium , lower cals(better diet)
    get some anti-e's (are there any good legal ones so i can start sooner)
    daily cardio
    possibly winny


    should i not do the t3 cause it causes breathing problems or something. would it severly effect my performance.?.? I hate to drop down on the test because im making such awsome strength jumps
    Last edited by gettingBIGGERfast; 10-22-2003 at 08:11 PM.

  8. #8
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by gettingBIGGERfast
    k so im going to:

    lower sodium , lower cals(better diet)
    get some anti-e's (are there any good legal ones so i can start sooner)
    daily cardio
    possibly winny


    should i not do the t3 cause it causes breathing problems or something. would it severly effect my performance.?.? I hate to drop down on the test because im making such awsome strength jumps
    get ur diet in check if u need holler,hit ur cardio ,drink a gallon of water daily ,add winny mno dont use t3 ,u wont needit .

  9. #9
    longhornDr's Avatar
    longhornDr is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Galveston Texas
    Posts
    528
    Drink a gallon of distilled water....I was bloated from prop and dropped 7 lbs of water over night by doing it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    get ur diet in check if u need holler,hit ur cardio ,drink a gallon of water daily ,add winny mno dont use t3 ,u wont needit .
    hey I cut 9.3 pounds in one night to make weight for wrestling in high school. if its just the weigh in yur worried about go to wallgreeans or some drug store/ pharmacy and in the dietary section they have these plasctic suits(jacket and pants). put on some thermal underwear then the plastics then some thick sweats and sweatshirt on top an wear a beanie. this is not very healthy to do but is fine to do for a one time deperate attempt type deal. run for a while untill you are abouto over heat, then take a break. then in the same clothes go to whatever gym you go to and go sauna, steamroom, sauna steamroom. don't drink any water because you're just loosing water weight, then the next day make your wiegh in and then eat and drink whatever you want. try it at your own risk, but it worked great for me during wrestling season. if you can't find the plastic suits just cut holes in trashbags and wear them instead.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •