markas214 is offline Senior Member

long cycle, my nuts, HCG

I am starting to get a little testicular atrophy after being on for 4 months with only a short break in between. I would like to do some HCG to get my balls back. I did a search but haven't gotten the info I need. Should I do 500 ius a day, 5000 ius every 3 days or some other dosing. Also should I take clomid while doing this? I have clomid and can readily get HCG. I am not coming off until next fall as I will bridge between moderate to heavy dose cycles.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I am starting to get a little testicular atrophy after being on for 4 months with only a short break in between. I would like to do some HCG to get my balls back. I did a search but haven't gotten the info I need. Should I do 500 ius a day, 5000 ius every 3 days or some other dosing. Also should I take clomid while doing this? I have clomid and can readily get HCG. I am not coming off until next fall as I will bridge between moderate to heavy dose cycles.
    since ur not comming u will not need clomid,listen ,since u allready gettin atrophy do 1000 ius eod for one week to shock the system to produce more LH ,then do 500 ed for 2 weeks ,u dont wanna do what u said as massive amounts of hcg at once can descesitize u and wont resond ,asnd u can also getgyno atmassive surges of hcg ,so do as above bro .peace good luck

Thanks big N. I'll start Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Thanks big N. I'll start Monday.
    no problem brother !by the wya ur thick as fuck up top bro uve been a good boy and doin ur inclines i see ?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    From what I learned you should hold off on the Clomid til you're done with the HCG .

You could to 500iu/day instead of 1000 eod. I did cause I was worried about desensitization too.

My experience was there's a day or so after your last HCG while they still grow and mine got beyond full size at the end of 9 days/500iu/day, so you might want to just play it by ear.
    I've always wondered if there's anything wrong with having them BIGGER than normal post cycle and pre-Clomid?

Wide grip inclines = balancing a glass of water on your pec!

Methuselah is offline Member
    10,000 iu. 1000 iu ed for 10 days. Use an insulin pin and inject next to your belly button.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    10,000 iu. 1000 iu ed for 10 days. Use an insulin pin and inject next to your belly button.
    1000 ius methuslah ed can descenstize u ,do u really want that ?or run the chnace of gyno depending how prone u are ,500 is best or 1000 eod.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    do you really inject into your stomach..i might need hcg in my cycle but i though you coud just spot inject it intramuscular????

Now im confused....so big N if you do see atrophy could you just go with 500iu's EOD untill your back to normal, or do you need to do the 1000iu first..the gyno shit scares the hell out of me...i dont think im pone to deca /fina/test gyno...but iv only done one cycle...

How would you tell an HCG "virgin" to do it the 1st tme to be safe?

HCG is a subcutaneous injection. HCG is great for post cycle recovery. It is questionable whether it has an effect while on a cycle, but a lot of guys do it.

HCG is a subcutaneous injection. HCG is great for post cycle recovery. It is questionable whether it has an effect while on a cycle, but a lot of guys do it.
    it is best to do on cycle or while the ester is still active bro beacuse hcg ,by its self is supressive !!!it brings back lh levels well u got one part right it is shot sub q ,which means u fill the slin pin pich the fat by ur lower stomach inject ,u dobt feel a thing .the gyno is if ur very prone to it ,u can do eitehr 1000 eod ,or 500 ed ,for 3 weeks ,its up to u i like doin 1000 eod for one week to shock the system to bring LH lvels back and the 500 ed for 2 weeeks .

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    it is best to do on cycle or while the ester is still active bro beacuse hcg ,by its self is supressive !!!it brings back lh levels well u got one part right it is shot sub q ,which means u fill the slin pin pich the fat by ur lower stomach inject ,u dobt feel a thing .the gyno is if ur very prone to it ,u can do eitehr 1000 eod ,or 500 ed ,for 3 weeks ,its up to u i like doin 1000 eod for one week to shock the system to bring LH lvels back and the 500 ed for 2 weeeks .
    That's cool that we agree and have clarified the sub-q part. I disagree with you on the the rest. HCG is used to rebound test.

By the way, I have prescriptions for all my gear (test products and hcg) from an endocrinoligist. I doubt that she is wrong. The dose is 1000 iu ed for 10 days 2 weeks after last injection or 3 days after last gel.

Thread Information