crow169 is offline New Member

veternary steroids

do veternairy clinics keep steroidsin stock? if so what are the most common kinds? anything I could possibly get for a dog?

realityarts is offline Member
    Do you plan on telling a vet-doc that you want to take a bunch of steroids home to inject your dog?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless you're going to "steal" the AS.... I don't think the vet is going to write a script let alone enough to run a cycle for your dog.

I could tell him I have a big dog? Actually i was just curious what they would write a prescription for.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I work in a veterinary clinic. No, they don't have steroids lying around. They are locked up quite well. There are not many situations where steroids are called for anyways. Mostly for urinary disorders and such. I'm not sure why canine steroids are so common among "abusers." They don't seem to play a very big role in canine medicine anyhow. I was allowed to take home an expired bottle of injectible vitb12. Insulin is pretty common and is not closely supervised. I would rather buy the stuff on the internet anyway. I have a strong conscience; I'm incapable of stealing from my place of work...except for the occasional syringe when I'm out

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crow169
    I could tell him I have a big dog? Actually i was just curious what they would write a prescription for.
    I'd be talking more like a horse or cow. But, the plan is certain to fail.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Or you could tell them you have a chihuahua and you want a great dane, but are too close to the dog to sell it and get one... then they'll understand what they have to do to help you achieve this

PS. your not getting any gear from the vet unless you own a couple hores or something. sorry bro.

If you can't find a source and are this creative to try and get gear from a vet... just go on some vet web sites (which you can find by searching in google) and order the stuff you need to make prop and fina...then PM one of the guys here to ask where to get a conversion kit. This will give you what you need to make a fina/prop cycle and no real sources needed.

I did nt meat i wanted to steal from a vet. I was just curious if they did have steroids there. I read somewherthat you can go to the vets in mexico an get them so i figured if they had them in stock there they might have them in stock here. not for stealing purposes. I hate stealing.

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    I work at a vets office and have for the past 5 1/2 years. The only AAS we keep on hand is winstrol , which is used very sparingly, for cases of extreme weight loss, mainly for older dogs, many of whom are in the later stages of cancer. You CANNOT just go in and BS with your vet and get some, people have tried that with me for the likes of Diazepam, Ketamine, Telazol, etc. AAS drugs are all monitored extremely close, and even 1 tablet or .01 of a cc are logged. Besides, most of the drugs vets carry are lower dosage, and aren't cheap. I believe our winny's are 5mg tabs, and the cost is something ridiculous for the amount needed to see results
    -OTC.

somedude247 is offline Member
    if this idea works .....let me know, i'll bring my dog in!!!

Thread Information