interlokin is offline New Member

New Bulking cycle,, need a little help

I am in the process of recieving my package of all PROLINE products soon. Here it is
    20cc bottle of Cyp/300mg/ml
    10cc bottle of EQ/500mg/ml
    20cc bottle of Test Suspension 50mg/ml
    Im going to run 500EQ and 600test throught the cycle. I have never used suspension before so should i run it the first few weeks at 100mg/eod
    thanks

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    NO. Suspension must be shot twice a day. EOD would be a complete waste...
    suspenison can be shot ed once u dont have to hardcoe about it and hit twice !

interlokin is offline New Member
    should i run the suspension @100mgED or 50mgED. Also has anyone used proline suspension. I ahve herd great reviews about his EQ but nothin on his suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by interlokin
    should i run the suspension @100mgED or 50mgED. Also has anyone used proline suspension. I ahve herd great reviews about his EQ but nothin on his suspension.
    tha only suspension i would use is supra i used it and was completely painless ansd iwas taking a cc ed in the tris .if u want to use it as akickstart use it 50 ed for 3 weeks along with ur cyp then continue with ur cyp and drop suspeansion

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    please edit his name i know he doesnt want it posted on the boards. keep him safe.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    please edit his name i know he doesnt want it posted on the boards. keep him safe.
    dude what ry talkin about i talk to him almoist evey night !he minded like maybe 6 months ago.

not just for him i thought we are not supose to talk about sources on the open boards. i guess its ok to post about sources now

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    not just for him i thought we are not supose to talk about sources on the open boards. i guess its ok to post about sources now
    playa so if i say serostim or upjhon is that considered a source ?no i didnt think so !its not like u can call upjhuon and oredr 20 bottles of cyp !get me ?good lookin out though.

somedude247 is offline Member
    whats the price break-down u paid for all that gear interlokin.....also, u have any PCT'S?

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    playa so if i say serostim or upjhon is that considered a source ?no i didnt think so !its not like u can call upjhuon and oredr 20 bottles of cyp !get me ?good lookin out though.
    i agee with you but those are legit companies... but you can call up PL and get his cyp/. dont want to start a pissing contest, i just want to keep a good thing safe as we can. no need for added attention. BUt if PL dont mind that i guess im in the wrong.

Thread Information