echobeach is offline Junior Member

Strength focused cycle - wadaya reckon?

Initially I was gunna do an 8 week job with 500 mg Test Cyp a week and 20 mg Anavar a day and then finish with some Clomid.

But now I'm thinking more like 16 weeks:

Test Cyp * 400 mg/week, 1-16
    Anavar * 30 mg/day, 4-8
    Winny depot * 300 mg/week, 9-13
    Clomid at the end

Being on Test for 16 weeks straight do you think some Nolva would be handy as well?

I am really only after an increase in overall strength/power, but obviously size is gunna go up significantly on a cycle like this.

The other thing is that this cycle will take me well into May/June of next year before my piss will be clean, and while I will run the risk of not getting tested at the next couple of competitions, do you think next year I could try and just consolidate the gains from this cycle with some periodical use of Winny and D-bol at appropriate out of comp times?

I haven't juiced since about 94' but geez its it good to be back!!!

Rock on.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by echobeach
    Initially I was gunna do an 8 week job with 500 mg Test Cyp a week and 20 mg Anavar a day and then finish with some Clomid.

But now I'm thinking more like 16 weeks:

Test Cyp * 400 mg/week, 1-16
    Anavar * 30 mg/day, 4-8
    Winny depot * 300 mg/week, 9-13
    Clomid at the end

Being on Test for 16 weeks straight do you think some Nolva would be handy as well?

I am really only after an increase in overall strength/power, but obviously size is gunna go up significantly on a cycle like this.

The other thing is that this cycle will take me well into May/June of next year before my piss will be clean, and while I will run the risk of not getting tested at the next couple of competitions, do you think next year I could try and just consolidate the gains from this cycle with some periodical use of Winny and D-bol at appropriate out of comp times?

I haven't juiced since about 94' but geez its it good to be back!!!

Rock on.
    with strenght in mind
    100 mgs of test suspension ed
    76 mg of tren ed
    and either 50 mg drol or 40mg halo .

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    The best strength gains ive had are with Anadrol by far.....Its amazing shit when it comes to strength

Thread Information