pussyismyfriend is offline New Member

Clomid for gyno?

Im about to be doing my first cycle...400 mg of eq a week..i know that eq aromatizes only slightly but if itching or other signs of gyno start to occur would the clomid do me any good at all or should i hold off on my cycle and get some anti e's...and if i should does anyone have any suggestions.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pussyismyfriend
    Im about to be doing my first cycle...400 mg of eq a week..i know that eq aromatizes only slightly but if itching or other signs of gyno start to occur would the clomid do me any good at all or should i hold off on my cycle and get some anti e's...and if i should does anyone have any suggestions.
    never strt a cyle with out all the proper ancilararies !clomid has very weak antiestrogenic effects.get nolva or liquidex but i highly doubt u will need them

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    never strt a cyle with out all the proper ancilararies !clomid has very weak antiestrogenic effects.get nolva or liquidex but i highly doubt u will need them
    I agree...... have everything before starting............ I would run nolva at 10mg through the cycle and then 20mg durring PCT...... this will keep estrogen from binding to the receptor sites. Clomid is too weak to work as an anti-e but is great to recover HPTA

Thread Information