Biggy20 is offline Associate Member

LR sell's IGF-1????

LR is now claiming they are about to beging the sell of IgF-1??
    Anyone know about it? Is this the real IGF-1 that is stimulated by HGH and produce big gains and bf% drop????They sell 1ml for like 250$$$!!!
    Any mods know about it???

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    heard good things about lr's igf-1, and yes it is what is stimulated by hgh

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Does it comes in dry form?? cause i've read that's the only way you should buy it since you have to put the dissolved stuff in the fridge......

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy20
    Does it comes in dry form?? cause i've read that's the only way you should buy it since you have to put the dissolved stuff in the fridge......
    never used bro, but lr has said they will begin selling it in a week for about a month now. other prices i have seen for igf-1 were in the 5-600$ range

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    never used bro, but lr has said they will begin selling it in a week for about a month now. other prices i have seen for igf-1 were in the 5-600$ range
    that wa when it first came it when it wasnt that stable now they can ship it allready mixed in ba ,but its still debateble so e say it looses its potency

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    that wa when it first came it when it wasnt that stable now they can ship it allready mixed in ba ,but its still debateble so e say it looses its potency
    Hey big n, i heard that you can see results in a couple weeks, is this true?

Hey big n, i heard that you can see results in a couple weeks, is this true?
    yes ,u can ,aslo dpending on how mnay mcg u run .it leans u out prettybgood aswell .

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    yep, it's the legit stuff. shipped in ba as bigN said.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get it from NC instead, better service IMO.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    welp...bring on the test dummy! Bdtr where are you

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy20
    LR is now claiming they are about to beging the sell of IgF-1??
    Anyone know about it? Is this the real IGF-1 that is stimulated by HGH and produce big gains and bf% drop????They sell 1ml for like 250$$$!!!
    Any mods know about it???
    OK Time for me so sound like an idiot but what do you do with this? LR doesnt want to say too much on their web site... so you drink it, shoot it? What does it do, is it as good as HGH with same effects? Seems information on this is scarce except what the GNC type over the counter snake oil salesman have to say about it.... is LR's any different from the snake oil version available now at GNC??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Those versions are the absolute real thing, its an injectable and it works really well. I'm still in my researching phase currently but I will definetly be trying it out in the future.

methblue is offline New Member
    Okay, I've read about IGF-1 a couple of times, and know that it works REALLY well compared to hgh. Im currently in the process of placing a big hgh order and was wondering if I should maybe just hold off and order some IGF-1 instead and be a guinea pig for ya'll?? Can someone PM me some more info on where to research/buy? Wondering on dosages ed, etc.. Thanks a bunch in advance.

J.

Quote Originally Posted by methblue
    Okay, I've read about IGF-1 a couple of times, and know that it works REALLY well compared to hgh. Im currently in the process of placing a big hgh order and was wondering if I should maybe just hold off and order some IGF-1 instead and be a guinea pig for ya'll?? Can someone PM me some more info on where to research/buy? Wondering on dosages ed, etc.. Thanks a bunch in advance.

J.
    demented u got the dummy part right on bdtr s part bwua!what u think ur the only one gonna be doin the ball bustin ??u know i love ya bro !lol.ask away guys im pretty much up to date .they say it is better then gh adn more affordable,the reason u get gains with gh is beacuase it cause an increse in igf 1 ,so u get my point .igf 1 r-3 ,should be injested twice once in the am and once postworkout at 20-30 mcg each time ,iject at the muscle trained as it is the only thing that can can cuase muscle hyperplasia by increseing sattelite cells in the muscle it self !
    sound to good to be true ?no BUT it is fairly new yet so i would hold off a bit yet till theres more precise research on it .so if u have a tumor orf cancer it will accelerate growth big time .but then again ...so will gh and juice also cuasee a mojor increase in igf 1 it self so fuck it !oh it is a pinfull im shots cuase its pretty much in ba !and do not do sub q shots !

demented u got the dummy part right on bdtr s part bwua!what u think ur the only one gonna be doin the ball bustin ??u know i love ya bro !lol.ask away guys im pretty much up to date .they say it is better then gh adn more affordable,the reason u get gains with gh is beacuase it cause an increse in igf 1 ,so u get my point .igf 1 r-3 ,should be injested twice once in the am and once postworkout at 20-30 mcg each time ,iject at the muscle trained as it is the only thing that can can cuase muscle hyperplasia by increseing sattelite cells in the muscle it self !
    sound to good to be true ?no BUT it is fairly new yet so i would hold off a bit yet till theres more precise research on it .so if u have a tumor orf cancer it will accelerate growth big time .but then again ...so will gh and juice also cuasee a mojor increase in igf 1 it self so fuck it !oh it is a pinfull im shots cuase its pretty much in ba !and do not do sub q shots !
    at 300$/ml, still unattainable for me

at 300$/ml, still unattainable for me
    shut brother ur not lookin hard enough ive seen it for 2 bills .

shut brother ur not lookin hard enough ive seen it for 2 bills .
    at 2 doses/day, you'll get 2 days/ml?? also, how in my upcoming jintropin bridge how would hgh + igf1 interact

at 2 doses/day, you'll get 2 days/ml?? also, how in my upcoming jintropin bridge how would hgh + igf1 interact
    well it works well ,but get ready to become a walking zombie !ull be tired as fuck dragging ass big time !if u do 40 cg daily that gives i think 25 shots ,i would run it only on training days injected in the muscle trained . ,how muc jin are u gonna be running ?and naything else with it ?

well it works well ,but get ready to become a walking zombie !ull be tired as fuck dragging ass big time !if u do 40 cg daily that gives i think 25 shots ,i would run it only on training days injected in the muscle trained . ,how muc jin are u gonna be running ?and naything else with it ?
    i'll be running 6iu/day during pct of current cycle and throughout my next cycle. damn, I don't know if i can afford to be a zombie, is it that bad?

i'll be running 6iu/day during pct of current cycle and throughout my next cycle. damn, I don't know if i can afford to be a zombie, is it that bad?
    have u ran GH before ??

have u ran GH before ??
    no, this will be the first. never had access before

no, this will be the first. never had access before
    ok well u will find that gh alone makes u tired like 3 hrs after injection ,another thing do not start with 6ius right off that bat trsut me the sides will hit u hard!(carpal tunnel is a bitch ,pufyy swollen fingers numb fingers throughut the day and painfull pin like feeling through ur hands ) start with 3ius in the am right wehn u wake up ,and slowly work up to 6 ,im up to six right now .ur body will get use to it after a while and u will eb able to cope with it but all ull wanna do is sleep ,after u get past that then u can try the igf .i assume u havent done slin ata either then correct ?Gh ,slin ,and light epo ,feels that ur stilll on cycle !!while maintaing hpta funtcions .

ok well u will find that gh alone makes u tired like 3 hrs after injection ,another thing do not start with 6ius right off that bat trsut me the sides will hit u hard!(carpal tunnel is a bitch ,pufyy swollen fingers numb fingers throughut the day and painfull pin like feeling through ur hands ) start with 3ius in the am right wehn u wake up ,and slowly work up to 6 ,im up to six right now .ur body will get use to it after a while and u will eb able to cope with it but all ull wanna do is sleep ,after u get past that then u can try the igf .i assume u havent done slin ata either then correct ?Gh ,slin ,and light epo ,feels that ur stilll on cycle !!while maintaing hpta funtcions .
    Thanks big n, ill start with 3 iu and see how it does me. know i should be using slin while on hgh, but never have used before either

Thanks big n, ill start with 3 iu and see how it does me. know i should be using slin while on hgh, but never have used before either
    slin is not a must brother while oh GH but u get sickly gains !u just need to be carefull and listen to ur body for hypo sighns.and for strters log is what i would do,in quick out quick.

Thread Information