Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    BIGIRONMIKE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    16

    Question volume training with anadrol

    Volume training with anadrol , Does anybody have any idea's good or bad about this?

  2. #2
    bermich's Avatar
    bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,808
    BUMP.
    My source is out of DBOL . He said he had anadrol . I have dbol left over for about 3 weeks. Should I wait to weeks for the dbol or order anadrol?

  3. #3
    BIGIRONMIKE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    16

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    BUMP.
    My source is out of DBOL. He said he had anadrol. I have dbol left over for about 3 weeks. Should I wait to weeks for the dbol or order anadrol?
    IF I WERE YOU I WOULD WAIT FOR MORE D-BOL , ANADROL IS GREAT FOR SIZE BUT BLOWES GOATE'S IN EVERY OTHER WAY , IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE BLOATED CRAP , AND ON TOP OF THE HEAD ACHES,YOU HATE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.
    AS FOR D-BOL IT IS A LITTLE MILDER AS , A LITTLE LESS TOXIC AND ON D-BOL YOU GENERALY HAVE A GREATER SENSE OF WELL BEING .

    HOPE I WAS OF SOME HELP !!!!!!!!!!!
    LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES , GOOD LUCK

  4. #4
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGIRONMIKE
    IF I WERE YOU I WOULD WAIT FOR MORE D-BOL , ANADROL IS GREAT FOR SIZE BUT BLOWES GOATE'S IN EVERY OTHER WAY , IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE BLOATED CRAP , AND ON TOP OF THE HEAD ACHES,YOU HATE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.
    AS FOR D-BOL IT IS A LITTLE MILDER AS , A LITTLE LESS TOXIC AND ON D-BOL YOU GENERALY HAVE A GREATER SENSE OF WELL BEING .

    HOPE I WAS OF SOME HELP !!!!!!!!!!!
    LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES , GOOD LUCK
    Yea I been taking some anadrols... at first it wasnt bad, but then by this weekend I was feeling aweful, like I was on PMS or something... I think it could be estrogenic effects but no pointed boobies... so today I decided to stop taking them.... wow I am feeling so much better tonight, no headache and also my injection pain from test en rapidly decreased and swelling also decreased tremendously... before I took the anadrols I had 2 weekly injections of test en and deca , no problems, no swelling, next to no pain... started the anadrol and boom injection #3 swole up, got rashy, itchy, terribly painful, and injection #4 got dramatically worst... I quit the anadrol and glute swelling is completely gone, rash is gone - what a difference!!

    I havent taken any other oral steroids but if you see dramatic worsening of your injection pain and swelling side effects, it might be the oral steroids you are doing! Anadrol is a waaay hard drug and I think its too hard and too many side effects to do without really thinking about it first.

  5. #5
    steadygaining1's Avatar
    steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    in the east
    Posts
    202
    I think it is different person to person. I ran d-bol, got bloated, some strength. I am now running drol, on my 5th day and I am up 10lbs, and that is with nolva. Strength gains are insane and the pumps are unreal. Hell, these are steroids we are taking, i'm not saying kill yourself or anything, but if you are going to do gaer, why not do the best?

  6. #6
    maki riddington is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGIRONMIKE
    Volume training with anadrol , Does anybody have any idea's good or bad about this?
    *** Seeing as no one answered your question I'll throw in my suggestion.

    If you're going to do do some heavy duty volume training I'd take longer rest periods. This is due to the pumps which you'll find inhibit your workout.

    4-5 minutes would suffice however you may find that at some point it will become next to impossible to continue the workout. If this occurs I'd use switch to heavy volume training. 6-8 sets of 2 reps at 90% of your max. Of course your strength will peak each week so you'll need to use some discretion when it comes to progressing your loads each workout.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    779
    damn I want some drol's bad, my lifting partner took em and blew up, like 20 lbs. and his arms got huge as hell. gimme gimme


    whatcha gonna do.....

  8. #8
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    I think it is different person to person. I ran d-bol, got bloated, some strength. I am now running drol, on my 5th day and I am up 10lbs, and that is with nolva. Strength gains are insane and the pumps are unreal. Hell, these are steroids we are taking, i'm not saying kill yourself or anything, but if you are going to do gaer, why not do the best?
    Just be careful.. the only person I personally knew who did roids before finding my own one way or another did D-bols and anadrols (havent seen him since I started to clarifiy which he was doing) and he did a lot of them, he is 25 years old an started getting yellow eyes, then yellow skin, found out he is full sorosis of the liver and never drank a day in his life. I think he was doing them very extended periods of time, like couldnt fight the temptation to not end cycle and kept doing them for like 10 months straight.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •