tryingtogain is offline Member

dht derivitive steriods plz read

do steriods that are a derivitive say they cant convert to estrogen wich is nice. So if they are a DHT derivitie will they make you loose hair quicker.

also there is a prohormone 1-test that is a DHT derivitive will that make you loose hair to if its a DHT derivitie cause DHT is the main cause for hair loss

BDTR is offline Retired
    yes... if you're predisposed to MPB

humm im not sure if i should touch it then i woud look ugly without my hair. no seriously i would. my dad has lost a good amount of hair on the top of his head so was his dad also (my grampda) not sure about my moms side though. was thinkin about doing a dht derivitie since i didnt turn into estogen but my hair is important. any gear or prohormones that are easy on the hair?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    just shave it, that the price you have to pay to be huge.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    humm im not sure if i should touch it then i woud look ugly without my hair. no seriously i would. my dad has lost a good amount of hair on the top of his head so was his dad also (my grampda) not sure about my moms side though. was thinkin about doing a dht derivitie since i didnt turn into estogen but my hair is important. any gear or prohormones that are easy on the hair?
    My dad is bald... my maternal grandfather kept his hair... I am on roids at age of 38 and I am not even so much as loosing a single hair on my head. This is because male pattern baldness follows your mother's side. In otherwords if your mother's father kept his hair, so will you!!! Men's hair always do what the maternal grandfather's hair did.

You can also take propecia while on roids and that prevents conversion of testosterone to super testosterone or DHT.

wow thanks for the info

Ntpadude are you sure about that? why is it that you alwasy follow your mothers side? thanks though never knew that ill ask my mom

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

That maternal myth has been going around for decades

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogain
    wow thanks for the info

Ntpadude are you sure about that? why is it that you alwasy follow your mothers side? thanks though never knew that ill ask my mom
    I had several hair stylers tell me that... I think they teach you that in hair cutting school.... not sure if its a myth but from people I know that lost their hair and or kept it, it seems they did say their hair did what mom's dad did too.

I think there are some exceptions... my Dad had 3 brothers, only one of his clan kept his hair, the other 3 lost theirs so take it with a grain of salt...

k thanks. maybe ill just have to research what roids are easy on the hair. but i doubt test is easy on the hair thanks

Thread Information