tmeoe is offline Associate Member

Help your bro out fellas!!!

A couple questions about my upcoming 2nd cycle. The cycle as planned looks like this:

wks 1-12 400mgs/wk cyp
    wks 14-16 Clomid 300/100/50
    proviron 25mg ed
    nolva on hand
    HCG ?

Stats: 6ft, 180lbs, 5%bf, college athlete, 21 yrs old, 1 cycle of sust
    Diet and Training are in check, school makes sure of that.

Hoping to net 15 to 20lbs or more if i can off this cycle.

I decided not to jump start with the d-bol, as i recently found out one of grandfathers started balding in his late 30's and since i plan on doing a 3rd cycle my body won't be used to it yet so i figure it will help with gains.

1. If i'm not prone to water retention should i still take proviron throughout my cycle? I'm using this cycle as a major bulker and i'm not too concerned about being bloated and adding some fat. I can drop this later, as i have a fast metabolism.

2. The way i have my training split set i'm doing 2 on 3 on, which has left monday and thursday as my off days. These are also the days i plan on injecting. Are there any pros or cons to injecting on your off days?

3. Also i'm considering HCG as on my last cycle i atrophied quite a bit, and i wanted to know the dosage if i wanted to use it. I heard 1000-3000ius every 5 days for 3 weeks is pretty much standard?

Thanks bros

bump, could use some quick replies, i'm gonna be gone for most of the day

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I think you should either up the dosage on cyp or add something else. 15-20lbs off 400mgs of test a week is alot to ask especially being your've done a cycle or 2 before. If your looking for a big weight gain then you should stack IMO>

I wouldn't take pro during the cycle unless you were prone to gyno, which your not, plus I think it hurts gains.

There's really no advantage to injecting on your off days.

And as far as HCG ..read ths and draw your own conclusion.
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/clomid_hcg.html

umm bump, i was kinda hopin for some more responses

BDTR is offline Retired
    Agreed with everything said above.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Ummm What? Isn't my opp good enough for you?
    Go ahead and take your 400mgs of cyp a week and see what it yields you... Go hard or don't go at all sissy
    TY BDTR

Whoa easy bro i repect your opinion, you have way more experience, but you didn't mention anything about the HCG and the dosage, so don't jump down my throat. I took your advice and got an extra vial of Cyp so i can run 500mgs/wk of test and not have to run D-bol. Does that make you happy. All i wanted was some other responses some people on here, cause there are plenty of people who pro low dose cycles.

Nothing against you MB, so chill out, and as far as callin me a sissy, is that supposed to get me mad at someone i'll never see, whats got your panties in a twist?!!!

Ok so you did say something about the HCG , but still. I gained 10 lbs lean mass on just 250/wk for 8wks of sust and then another 5lbs since i came off so i guess it doesn't take too much test for me.

Thread Information