FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member

Cutting not working.

Alright...here's the deal. If this is in the wrong forum, than let me know and i will move it. For the past month i have been cutting naturally. I have been eating little to no carbs, and doing cardio, but i have not lost a single pound nor have i gained a pound. I obviously have been working on a deficit of calories. Like i said, not a pound lost, but my weights are going up, leading me to believe i am building muscle at the same time. I planned on finishing cutting, and then hit a test e, eq, fina cycle for a bulker for the winter, how ever i am having second guesses thinking there is some untapped natural potential i should take advantage of. What would you guys do?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    well first of all i would get your bodyfat tested, you might be the same scale wise, but maybe you are still losing some body fat. also just take a look in the mirror....do you like what you see now compared to a month ago, also have you noticed others complimenting your new physique. definately dont go by the scale...it can be deceiving.

yeah....i think i look like i am losing fat, but my question is, should i bulk naturally or bulk with gear.

anyone?

i don't like bumping my own threads, but i want to know a few more peoples take on this. if i didn't mention before, this is my second cycle (first of test e alone). Should i bulk naturally or should i go on with the planned cycle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Well your obviously NOT in a calorie deficiant state. If you really were you would lose some. I VERY much doubt your just in a perfect position of homeostasis where the fat is being replaced perfectly by muscle.

longhornDr is offline Member
    If you can still gain muscle while cutting I would stay natural.

alright...thanks bros. i'll go from there

CutieFace Guest
    check www.fitday.com to see where your diet really is

and take a damn sledge hammer to the scale...if you're put ting on muscle your weight will go up and your BF will go down..........take your measurements....

I'll keep a diary of my measurements monthly.....the scale just is not accurate exp when you're adding muscle

Cutie

thanks billy. you have a point, i am not on a caloric deficit, but compared to bulking....i will take yours, longhorn, cuties, and bigs info into mind and go from there. I do not think i am in a perfect position of homeostasis. Just looking for advice. Thanks again/

Thread Information