David lemos is offline New Member

PROHORMONES for WOMEN

Hi all!
    Does Anybody has the information about women using PROHORMONES as ANDRO FUEL or Androbolic?.Is there any problem for women taking low dosage of these suplements?Because as far as I know,PROHORMONES are far beyond weaker than AS.

I'll really apreciate any help!
    Greetings

somedude247 is offline Member
    facial hair, loss of tits (bodyfat), enlarged clitoris......basically , a woman with a more "man-like" look....why would any woman wanna do this?

OK!but what women takes to get with very hard muscles like does fitness world's???Are you guys going to tell me that is only good diet and training??Because you know women doesn't have testosterone to get big muscle...
    Thank you!

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David lemos
    OK!but what women takes to get with very hard muscles like does fitness world's???Are you guys going to tell me that is only good diet and training??Because you know women doesn't have testosterone to get big muscle...
    Thank you!

hang on there bud....females do produce testosterone...from the Ovaries and adrenal gland

if you're saying that females do not produce enought testosterone to allow them to get freaking huge then you are right

"hard muscles" simply mean muscle tone....two types myogenic muscle tone and neuro genic muscle tone....training the muscle with challenging weight and dropping body fat will get "hard muscles" (oh and i do mean challenging weight not repping 3 pounders 50times)

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    first why don't you tell us what this women, that you are refering to, want to do? does she want to be a PRO bodybuilder? or just increase muscle firmness?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Wrong Forum. Supplement Forum Please.

Prohormones Do Not = Steroids .

Thus this is the Steroid Question forum.

BDTR is offline Retired
    She'd have less side effects and better results with a low dosed anavar cycle. 2.5mg to 5mg

dansteelman is offline Member
    Ugh, I hate to hear shit that guys talk about females using steroids . Let me tell you from first hand experiance with my wife who uses REAL gear.

1. She did get increased facial hair, BUT there is this great thing called electrolosis. Its dirt cheap and it still the only FDA approved remedy for permanent hair loss. It takes a few treatments on each area, but works.

2. Loss of tits did happen while on, but came back after. Plus my wife has implants, no steroid will shrink those grapefruits.

3. She doesnt look more man-ish, just bigger; The obvious goal

4. Clit got bigger, but went down after cycle

5. Voice got deeper and stayed just a bit lower after cycle.

Now, Here's what she was on

250MG wk Test
    200 wk eq
    and 4 weeks of winny. Now thats not bad, plus she looks great. I dont care who ya are, after her cycle guys flirted with her all the time, even with me there.
    SOMEDUDE: Open your mind my friend, because I do have a pic of my girl and she's even a member here, Id be glad to post it here and then you can ask why would any woman wanna do that. She's a FOX and I say if a woman is ready to deal with the side effects (same as us guys do) she can take whatever she wants! Peace out.

DSM

BDTR is offline Retired
    if my girlfriend touched steroids id dump her immediatly. I believe woman should not have testosterone levels higher than men, im sorry, just my opinion.

dansteelman is offline Member
    I understand where you are coming from bdtr...But isnt it funny how they are using HRT in women using testosterone because of it's beneficial effects on libido, body shape, well being, and countless other effects? AND they dont even lift...Just a little juice for thought

nj juice is offline Member
    Hey just a quick question- is it necessary for women on juice to take anti-estrogens? no right? i mean what would it do to them, make their tits bigger? add fatty deposits @ their hips? lol was just thinking of this as i read this thread.......women have it so much better than men

somedude247 is offline Member
    I agree once again with BDTR...and Dansteelman..i feel sorry for u...being married to a man-woman and all......

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    She'd have less side effects and better results with a low dosed anavar cycle. 2.5mg to 5mg
    exactly my thoughts bdtr, and if anavar is out of the question, the question should be out of this forum...and into the "supplement" forum

Maytag,
    she just want to increase her lean muscle mass.Her diet is already great,but maybe she needs something more STRONG than creatine and HMB(already tried).
    I also thought about ANAVAR but I cannot find it to buy right now,then I thought low dosages of Prohormones.

Hey guys,don't need to fight about this subject.It was just a question and I thought you guys could help me.Everybody has an opinion about Women in gear and i respect that,but i'm talking about really low dosage,because if a woman that produces something like 0.5mg of testosterone /day,I imagine if she increases 100% or 200% this number.it will be still FAR BEYOND LOWER than men testosterone.

Maybe some women that already tried something like that can tell me.OK?!
    thanks!
    Dave

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dansteelman
    Ugh, I hate to hear shit that guys talk about females using steroids . Let me tell you from first hand experiance with my wife who uses REAL gear.

1. She did get increased facial hair, BUT there is this great thing called electrolosis. Its dirt cheap and it still the only FDA approved remedy for permanent hair loss. It takes a few treatments on each area, but works.

2. Loss of tits did happen while on, but came back after. Plus my wife has implants, no steroid will shrink those grapefruits.

3. She doesnt look more man-ish, just bigger; The obvious goal

4. Clit got bigger, but went down after cycle

5. Voice got deeper and stayed just a bit lower after cycle.

Now, Here's what she was on

250MG wk Test
    200 wk eq
    and 4 weeks of winny. Now thats not bad, plus she looks great. I dont care who ya are, after her cycle guys flirted with her all the time, even with me there.
    SOMEDUDE: Open your mind my friend, because I do have a pic of my girl and she's even a member here, Id be glad to post it here and then you can ask why would any woman wanna do that. She's a FOX and I say if a woman is ready to deal with the side effects (same as us guys do) she can take whatever she wants! Peace out.

DSM
    That may work for your wife. But let me tell you about my ex-fiance. She did 250mg test/wk, combined with 200 mg primo per week and i believe she ended her cycle with 4 weeks of winny, similar to the cycle your wife ran. She got bigger, looked great. BUT...her clit has permanently enlarged (i didn't mind, but she was extremely self concscious). Her voice was dramatically deepened. Her menstrual cycle has been out of whack for over a year post cycle. She is extremely regretful that she did a more serious (for women) cycle.

Just because your wife was lucky means that all women will be fine. You have to understand that some are more sensitive than others, so telling everyone to "open their mind" is not the best advice in this case.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Effects everyone different. One of me ex-girl friends used 50mg eod of test. Her hips held so much water she couldn't get into her clothes. I mean, her thighs and ass were UNBELIEVABLY HUGE. It was hard not to laugh my ass off and crack jokes. She stopped and used water pills. She was fine in about a week and a half.

MAAANNN!!!!
    when I mean LOW DOSAGE OF PROHORMONES is not EVEN CLOSE to 250mg/week test or 200mg/week Eq.

Man,I talking about weak "steroids "!!!

It's not possible to avoid side effects using this kind of dosage!!!

Thread Information