Thread: t400 vs. sust

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

t400 vs. sust

t400 or sust for better and bigger gains ? looking for users of both to compare ! thanks !

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    t400 or sust for better and bigger gains ? looking for users of both to compare ! thanks !
    it dsonet matter bro it sall up to u and ur diet the druggs are the last thing !but would p[ick sust cuase t 400 is too damn painful

Steele is offline Member
    i think sus is the better choice, mainly just cause t-400 is too painfull.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    How many cycles have you done in the past. I have never done sus because Ive read that you should wait until you have alot of AS experence before starting such a complex one.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    How many cycles have you done in the past. I have never done sus because Ive read that you should wait until you have alot of AS experence before starting such a complex one.
    i lost count ,but no u dont nee ecperince like u say .i did sust on my first go around

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    i lost count ,but no u dont nee ecperince like u say .i did sust on my first go around

I am thinking that people are saying that because of the ed or eod injections. Ive also heard that it was a very complex steroid . Ive done t-400 and cut it with eq and had no pain at all.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 10-23-2003 at 02:17 PM.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt run sust unless your shooting 750mg per week atleast.
    and im not a fan of t400 its to thick and most say it hurts more than sust...Madmax

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    ya man what you talking about ? the best first cycle would be for sure d-bol,sust and deca cuz thats where you put the most size on with your first cycle ! the only reason y people get hurt and have bad experiences with cycles is because they dont do enough research on this stuff to educate themselves on how to control sides and do things responsible ! i guarantee if you post a poll with say 10 different types of AS and ask what was the first AS you ever tried, sust will win for sure ! IMO drol, d-bol and winny are far more dangerous !

Thread Information