NateDesmond1 is offline New Member

When is HGH Lilly going to lower their rip off prices and what do you pay in mexico?

Does anybody know when Lilly is going to lower their prices, the place I get it at bulk went up from $8.50 to $9.50. Whats the cheapest you get it at in Mexico for Lilly Humatrope?

Grant is offline Member
    8.50-9.50 in what measurement, 15ius or what?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Does it have to be Mexico?Overseas nas some nice prices

Grant is offline Member
    The problem is Mexico, overseas etc. is that there are so many fakes going around and you don't know what temp they have been stored and shipped at....just a hard product to protect

Its 15ius a box.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    The problem is Mexico, overseas etc. is that there are so many fakes going around and you don't know what temp they have been stored and shipped at....just a hard product to protect
    Very true,that's why I go to a high rep company here in the states.Pricey yes,but it's the real deal

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Mexico is a rip off for GH. Try China for cheap GH.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    with a script in the states Gh will still cost you 500 bucks for 126 iu's

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    bro pm me,you know something I don't.96ius in the states is more like 850-900.
    bro sorry im not a source, nore will i give you a source. But i'll give you a hint, the easiest way of attaining growth and anabolic 's is easy.. GET AIDS!!!

"appalogies to all people on the board with the aids virus, the quote above was only used for humorous reasons."

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrett
    bro sorry im not a source, nore will i give you a source. But i'll give you a hint, the easiest way of attaining growth and anabolic 's is easy.. GET AIDS!!!

"appalogies to all people on the board with the aids virus, the quote above was only used for humorous reasons."

that is true, my homeboys uncle has aids and he get anything he wants. He gets usa grade test, Gh, anything he wants for dirt cheap.

I heard on the news about 2 months ago lilly HGH is going to drop their prices but havent heard anything yet, does anybody know when the price drop is comming. Also does china sell Lilly, it would probably be cheaper there.

methblue is offline New Member
    I found a place online where you can get it at around $7 an iu depending on what vial dosage. Problem is its a place in China and I dont know how safe it would be to have it shipped to the States. Also its rHGH, and I havent found a single post or reply stating how reliable rHGH is compared to say Lilly HGH, Humatrope, etc.. I would welcome any responses. Thanks ahead of time.

J.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro,first of all I DON"T NEED A SOURCE,I have plenty.So go fuck yourself,and your poor jokes to little boy.Your a punk
    Damn bro!! What's your problem? I'm supposed to be the one who tell peps to fuck off.

But seriously i don't know why you have your panties in a bunch because your post could have been taken either way. I know you were just making a statement but not everybody here is a mind reader some people take shit very literal.

peace out

BDTR is offline Retired
    I get 100ius for 200 bucks.

bro pm me,you know something I don't.96ius in the states is more like 850-900.

methblue is offline New Member
    Alright, just got an offer for $2.60 an iu comming from china, again.. anyone have any experience recieving hgh from china, overseas? At such a low price, im asking alot of questions from the source.. so I hope everything will be legit, only thing is crossing with no script. If anyone can answer my previous post (re: rHGH pro's and cons) it would be appreciated. I really dont see how rHGH can be all that bad since it has the 191 amino profile just like hgh...

J.

Thread Information