bccromer is offline New Member

anavar or primo?

Hello everyone! I am new to this board but have been reading about AS for awhile. I am looking at doing my first cycle and was thinking about anavar or primo because they are the safest, if you can consider any AS to be safe. I was wondering what you guys would recommend. And even though dbol isn't as safe, would you recommend it to jump start an anavar or primo cycle. My current stats are 5'8", 170 pounds, 25 years old. I am looking at adding 10-15 pounds from my cycle. Let me know what you think.

Lono is offline New Member

Re: anavar or primo?

Originally posted by bccromer
    Hello everyone! I am new to this board but have been reading about AS for awhile. I am looking at doing my first cycle and was thinking about anavar or primo because they are the safest, if you can consider any AS to be safe. I was wondering what you guys would recommend. And even though dbol isn't as safe, would you recommend it to jump start an anavar or primo cycle. My current stats are 5'8", 170 pounds, 25 years old. I am looking at adding 10-15 pounds from my cycle. Let me know what you think.
    Primo, particularly the injectable kind, WILL give you gains that you'll keep. Assuming training, nutrition, recovery, etc are all in place and taken care off.

You gotta understand is really hard to tell someone how much weight they'll put after a cycle, specially with the limited information you have provided.

Anavar has been grossly underestimated, and I believe because most of what's out there is conterfeited, or does not have whatever dosage is claimed, etc.

D-bol would stack well with any of them (primo, anavar) assuming you can first find them and then afford them. The real thing is really expensive.

I suggest you check out:

mesorx.com
    theyre drug profiles
    http://www.bloodsweatsteel.com
    theyre steroid ranking

also, do a search in here on either primo or anavar, and you will find plenty of info.

go4gold is offline Member
    how can u tell if yur anavar is grossly underestimated. i have ttokkyo anavar and looks real, just waiting to gt more, i plan on just doing 50mg/ed for 10 week. my stats are 5'5" 160bs, just looking for 5 -10 lbs with awsome strength gains, did all my test and shots earlier, not into hurting my body, i like my hair and don't like the bloated look. i prety much ained the weight i wanted, just want to get strong cause i m acompetitive olympic weightlifter. is that enough ox and is ttokkyo ox( 5mg pills) good shit. thnks

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Get some test in you then you will gain.....

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member

Talking

I would have to agree "anavar is counterfeited like a mother****.
    Since this is your first cycle you will react great to anything. If you want to be safe and avoid sides i suggest winny/EQ stack and maybe throw in some D-ball for the first 3-4 weeks, even though its not necessary. I gained 8 solid pounds on my first cycle of winny only.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    it looks to me as though this guy is talking oral only cycle.....no oral is as safe as test.....your body makes test, it doesnt make any of the other products......before someone says methy-test (any 17aa product is hard)....so methyl doesnt count, plus it isnt worth a shit.....are you wanting oral only information???

well im not really looking for an oral only cycle. That might be what I have to go with though. I am talking to a local supplier who says all he has are tabs cause he is getting out of the liquid and that means deca , test, and everything. I have no idea why though. I know tabs are more harmful, but primo or anavar aren't that bad on the liver. I know gains wouldn't be as good on an oral cycle, but if it is what I have to go with I will make do. I would rather do an oral cycle than do no cycle at all.

how about anadrol ,winny and primo for an oral only cycle....

man wouldn't the anadrol be hell on my liver....and the winny would make my hair fall out....i am already going bald

man i didn't mean to sound like i was bitchin at your advice....just saying that from what little i know about those certains roids...i know anadrol would make me get big quick but wouldn't i lose most and isn't it one of the worst ones on the liver

i dont think anadrol is as hard on the liver as people have been made to believe.....when i first started in this game in the late 80's (wasn't using then, just gathering info)...we used to freak out about guys eating 10 of the blue 5mg dbols.....hell 50 mgs today isn't shit and people eat it like tic-tacs.....when i use anadrol my liver enzymes dont sky rocket and i use 100mg/d.....and i check mine 3 times a year....as far as hair, i have a head full but if your predisposed to hairloss....it could be a problem unless you use spironolactone and minoxidil with this cycle......good luck bro....

ok.....the more i think about it, the more i see you with anavar , winny and primo.....you will get good results with no harsh effects, and some keepable gains too..forget the a50..........as far as bitching about advice...if me or someone else gives advice that you question, speak up loudly and call me by name...its your body and i want you to be safe and comfortable with what you do....anything else, dont hesitate to ask or e-mail me...............the true wise man doesn't have to have all the answers, just know where to find them.......later bro

solid90062 is offline Member
    All you guys are great, but i gotta say...none of you can stay focused on a question that was asked.
    Of the two which one do u like better for mass and strength...I think the "asker" already knows that he wont be getting huge on either, but which of the 2 would be better.

I,as a newbie myself,have questions about which of the two is the better choice for someone who is #1 predisposed for hair loss and #2 Looking for the better masser of the 2.

what was the question again ????????

for strength i would say anavar , but it is liver toxic over 40mg like the 17 aa's........

for mass, i would say go with the primo, not going to get a great amount of mass, but you keep it........

what ?????????? (LOL)

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    SH** ANADROL IS WAY WORSE ON THE HAIR THEN WINNY AND MOST LIKELY YOU WILL GET BITCH TITS.. iF YOU WANT TO BE SAFE AS FAR AS GYNO AND HAIRLOSS GO WITH ANAVAR BUT LIKE I MENTIONED EARLIER THERE IS ALOT OF FAKES OUT THERE. i HOPE YOU TRUST YOUR SOURSE. YOU WONT GET HUGE OF ANAVAR BRO JUST A BIT STRONGER. PRIMO IS A BIT HARSH ON THE HAIR TOO SO YOU DONT HAVE MUCH TOO CHOOSE FROM IF YOU GO WITH ORALS ONLY.

TEST IS BEST FOR MASS COMBINED WITH PROSCAR YOULL BE FINE AS FAR AS HAIR LOSS GOES.

abz
    abz is offline New Member
    soorie to bother u guys but what do u think abt winny primo and dbol cycle and yh i dnt give a rats abt my hair but i do care abt gyno!!!!!!....

help....

cycle for you

take t.propionate +primobolan depot!

also some clomid too!

forbb

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    omg you guys are bashing orals like it's the end of the world.. How's it any more toxic than injects? WInny is only MODERATELY toxic to the liver.. to see how toxic something is, it's about MORE than just how many times it passes thru the liver. So orals pass one more time than injects, BIG DEAL, it won't be any more toxic than tylenol or alcohol...

and to the person asking the question, you made comments about anadrol killing your liver and winny making your hair fall out... THose are just old ass documents you read... The majority of the people taking these compounds will not get these side effects... After your first cycle you'll know how exaggerated some of these claims are... Roids are kinda like Prescription drugs, it comes with a long list of potential side effects but very few people get them...

if you had to go with one I'd go with anavar .. It's the more potent of the two... at 40mg per day for 10+ weeks you'll really notice the results, especially if you stack it with creatine....

john

NightOp is offline Member
    why not take both primo and var 2gether? best of both worlds, no?

TSU_Slugger is offline New Member
    night op, that's what im wondering, me and my boy want to stack anavar with primo this summer, they are both big on keep gains and not bad on side effects what is the word out there on this?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    VAR hands down... I would even bother with Primo. RIght now Im on 75mg of var ed with IGF and loving it!

100m champ is offline Member
    Var and primo stacked together is the right way to go

Thread Information