Hunterr is offline New Member

D-Bol/TEST/EQ Stack??

Fellas help me out--If I was to stack D-Bol, Test, and Equipoise what would be the best way to take it. I would imagine the d-bol ed and the test/eq eod or every third day. Also, is it possible to mix the test and equipoise in the same dart? Has anyone ever tried this stack--if so what kind of results.

Hunter

Tampa-Pit is offline New Member
    Hey Bro, I'm on a similar cycle (6th week). I was taking D'Bol (25mg) ed for 4 weeks. Gave the cycle a good kick start. I'm taking the sust (500mg) and eq (400mg) twice a week. I stick myself monday mornings and thursday evenings. I put both in the same dart. Good Luck...

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    like tampa said, they can be mixed into the same pin. i'm gonna start something similar soon, but i'm gonna run the dbol at 50 mg/ed. test and eq in the same pin, 2x a week

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    I'm starting mine up feb 17. Sust 500mg/w, Eq 400mg/w, 40 mg dbol /d first 4w. Damn I can't wait. Good luck blowing up bros.

Tampa-Pit is offline New Member
    Hey Juice...I've been on my cycle for almost 6 weeks. I'm goi10 weeks with it. I've gained 17lbs so far. The D'Bol was great...Gained 15lbs. the first 4 weeks when I was on the D'Bol and then my weight gain slowed afer coming off the D'Bol. The cycle has been good other then the acne...I have 4 weeks to go...Hoping to gain 10-15 more pounds...I can definately feel the sust and eq now...I'm seeing some nice pumps at the gym...Good Luck with your cycle Bro...

Thread Information