goldenarm10 is offline New Member

Question new, with a question...

THIS IS AN AWESOME FORUM, GREAT JOB. I HAVE READ ALOT ON HERE AS INSTRUCTED AND I HAVE ONE SIMPLE QUESTION. MY BASEBALL SEASON STARTS IN THREE MONTHS AND I WAS THINKING OF DOING A DECA OR D-BOL AND WINSTROL CYCLE BEFORE IT STARTS. THEN TAKING OFF A MONTH AND THEN RESUMING IT AGAIN. IS IT A WASTE TO START IT NOW, AND WOULD IT CAUSE ME PHSYICAL PROBLEMS WITH PLAYING BASEBALL FOUR DAYS A WEEK AND TRAINING FOUR DAYS A WEEK, AND YES THEY OVERLAP. I TRAIN IN THE MORNING EVEN WHEN I HAVE GAMES. I AM A CATCHER AND WANT TO GET BIGGER.

THANKS FOR THE TIME AND LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU GUYS MORE. YOU HAVE TONS OF KNOWLEDGE ON HERE AND I INTEND TO PUT IT TO USE.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    we have some guys, including myself, who played college baseball and juiced. you need to tell us what you're looking for. do you get tested? if you do, avoid the deca , since it will show up for about 18 months in a test. you may want to stick with drugs that get in and get out of your system. just give us a little more to work with

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member

Thumbs up

I would have to agree with Dane stay away from Deca it stays in you to long. Ask around to see what wold be the best stack for a college athlete. I heard Test prop and Test Suspension is not too bad as far as drug test go. I might be wrong, the guys here will help you out bro,you came to the right place. dont risk it with Deca.Good luck.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Bro! Can't anwser your question but there are some real sharpe cookies here who I'm sure can!

Rocket

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro
    the big question here, as posted above is do you get tested?
    there are some fast releasing options out there if you do get tested, but your choices are much broader if you dont. drop this info on us and we will set up something decent for you. a few stats and some juicing history wouldnt hurt either.........

peace bb79

jersey juice is offline Member
    Test prop is out of you in a couple days, not sure of the half life of winny, but by saying getting bigger, do you mean bulky bigger or chisled out? Not sure of the half life of fina, but that will increase your strength, size and aggression in competition, at least it does for me.

soul shaker Guest
    you said your season starts in 3 months, how old are you?
    ss

Talking more info...

SORRY GUYS SHOULD OF GIVEN MORE INFO I GUESS. FIRST, I AM 27 YEARS OLD. TESTING IS NOT A PROBLEM ACTUALLY CUZ I PLAY FOR A SEMI PRO TEAM NOW, AND HAVE TRYOUTS FOR TWO OTHER MINOR LEAGUE TEAMS BUT THEY ARE ONLY SINGLE 'A' AND DOUBLE 'A' BALL, CHECKED AROUND AND THERE IS NO TESTING. I WANT TO ADD BULK, BUT WITH STRENGTH, AND NOT A FAT LOOK EITHER. DON'T WANT THE WATER RETAINING TYPE SIZE EITHER. I HOPE THIS HELPS OUT MORE. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU GUYS. BESIDES IF BASEBALL BAILS BY TIME I AM 30, I WILL HAVE THE GYM TO DEVOTE ALL MY TIME TO.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    id say test/eq/dbol

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    since you dont get tested and play a sport where you have to have a throwing arm.....i would go with test/deca /winstrol ........the test is test enough said......the deca will give size and coat your joints(helps alot with excessive throwing)....the winstrol will help with your cardio type abilities and get rid of body fat (ask ben johnson)....you could even add some anavar to help with the power hitting if needed.................pop a few halo and if you lose ,you would be angry enough to kill the other team and change the score book(LOL).....

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    ?? DECA /TEST/WINNY/ANAVAR MAN YOU BETTER PREPARE TO SPEND SOME CASH BRO.

SO FAR ALL THE INPUT HAS BEEN SOLID. AND VIPER, THANKS FOR THE IN DEPTH ANSWERS, I APPRECIATE IT. I THINK I WILL GO WITH THE DECA /TEST/WINNY COMBO FOR NOW. AND THIS MAYBE A DUMB QUESTION BUT A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE SUGGESTED I GET A GOOD SUPPLY OF CLOMID, NOLVADEX , AND/OR MILK THISTLE. MAKES SENSE RIGHT, JUST IN CASE SHIT...

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    your friend is correct....you should never even start a cycle without clomid/nolvadex and even winstrol (for the deca ) in your hand.....dont start your cycle and say, "i'll order it in a week or 2"...you may not get your stuff for some reason and then your in trouble..........

Thread Information