Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

To run or not to run?

I started a cycle today consisting of Test Enth and dbol to kickstart. I am in the middle of midterms and need to catch up on my reading. the only way i can do so is by reading on a treadmill. Should i stay away from cardio during my cycle. I would probably be on for 2 hours at a time every other day for a week out of a month. Will this harm my progress?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I know where you're at bro. School was kicking my ass last week. Bout to kick my ass next week. Don't these teachers understand when they give us assignments that we're juicing and that the gym is more important than studying?

i couldn't agree with you more. On top of that, try taking care of a baby weeknights and weekends too. Try juggling that

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Shit, I feel like I got so much to do. On top of the hardest semester ever I work 25-30 hours a week and have a girlfriend that complains if I don't spend enough time with her. Pressure to go out to the bar everynight from frat brothers and ... So much to do and so little time. yeah, the baby juggling would be worse than any of the above mentioned thing. Good you take the responsibility and don't high tail it like a puss.

bump

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    You might want to cut it down to at most an hour, but you should be fine and you should burn more fat while you are ON

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Uh..why not plan those 2 horus for the tread. Then walk over to it, turn back around, and go read somewhere.

I dont understand the problem? Can you only read on a treadmill or something, as if to get you to do it or whatever reason?

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'd agree w/ BB - do cardio for an hour at most, then crack down on studies somewhere else. Do what you have to do to get your studies done, man...personally, i've found i concentrate better after working out. I go, lift, do a half hour of cardio then study while i sip my PWO shake...then a couple hours later, eat a meal and get back to studying...i don't know what it is, but my brain functions a lot better after a little cardio...plus i'm not distracted by thoughts of going to the gym, since i've already been there...

the problem is that reading long ass texts bore me and make me fall asleep. i found it easy to keep reading while i am on a treadmill. I have polished off whole books in one sitting (4 hours), not including water and bathroom breaks. This extreme only happens like every other month. i basically wanted to know if long cardio sessions 1 time a week would slow my gains while on a cyle

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    unless you go full intensity, i don't see how walking at a slow pace for two hours would hinder your gains too much. Abviously you will be burning calories, so those days you might want to up your calorie intake, but i don't see that much of a problem.

well, what i was doing is walking at around 3-3.5 mph for an hour or so at a time. I would either drink some protein shake or some bar as i went along to replenish my calories burned. If i did this and not burn excess calories, will it still hinder my gains?

Thread Information