F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member

Clomid depression... WHY?

I searched the archives and feel a bit better... but my GOD - Clomid gets you down...
    I feel like the lonliest person in the world... just feel like SHIT MENTALLY... I HATE IT..
    The funny thing is I look great, job is going fine, the fundamentals (healthy, family, friends) are all cool - I have no reason to be depressed so I can't figure out what the hell is going on and why I feel soo low..

Is it the Clomid....and on the basis that it is (I could do with some reassurance guys) why does it do this to you (from a physiological point of view).

Regards
    Sad and lonely (for no apparent reason).

F40

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Supposedly this stuff makes you really bitchy. I can tell my life is gonna be a train wreck once I finish my cycle and do PCT.

I hope you don't get TOO depressed F40.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Hormone fluctuations are the usual cause of this. You should notice a change in moods with or without the clomid, though they seem to be a little more pronounced with the clomid. Once your body levels out again you should be fine. Working through this stage is the hardest part for me, though. Good luck bro.

-moto

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    clomid is used on females to regulate ovulations, so...in essence...you are having PMS

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    For me clomid is the worst...... I got a bad depression, it gave me the worst headaches, and general flu feeling. Also made me tired and gave me vision problems. Was a bitch to work out while on it but I was still strong as hell... all worth it in the end.

Solrock is offline Member
    This sums up my expereinces with Clomid:

After making 20 pancakes with pecans and chocolate chips one morning after working out, I went to get the syrup and realized we had no syrup in the house. I started to cry.

The first 5 to 10 days of PCT with clomid is a bitch for me. Once I get down to 50mg a day, I am ok. Well, at least I am not crying about the syrup.
    Last edited by Solrock; 10-21-2003 at 05:06 PM.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    This sums up my expereinces with Clomid:

After making 20 pancakes with pecans and chocolate chips one morning after working out, I went to get the syrup and realized we had no syrup in the house. I started to cry.

The first 5 to 10 days of PCT with clomid is a bitch for me. Once I get down to 50mg a day, I am ok. Well, at least I am not crying about the syrup.
    OMFG! Are you serious?

<-----Will be crying like a little girl come PCT time.

F40
    I already feel better knowing that it is the fucking Clomid that is getting me down (and nothing else).
    I can't WAIT to finish it.

HCG for me next time boys.

F40 (feeling a little better now).

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Ur loding up on CLomid what do u think is goin to happen. I feel like shit, but its not that bad...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    clomid is used on females to regulate ovulations, so...in essence...you are having PMS
    Exactly

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F40
    I already feel better knowing that it is the fucking Clomid that is getting me down (and nothing else).
    I can't WAIT to finish it.

HCG for me next time boys.

F40 (feeling a little better now).
    yeah...the clomid depression hits a lot of bro's...i guess i'm lucky, no depression, but do i ever get the vision thing!

i wouldn't throw away the idea of using clomid...especially in favour of HCG. clomid is a very important part of PCT, as it is responsible for stimulating your natural test production. IMO, nothing else is as effective for direct stimulation of the HPTA, and getting your natural test production back on track. it may work well with other compounds (HCG, nolva) but it cannot be replaced in my books.
    just my 2cc

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    clomid has the worst taste ever =\

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    while on PCT I cried my ass off when I watched "The Rookie"

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I never got depressed on Clomid. My PCT was great,

F40
    Does anyone know WHY (from a chemical point of view) it *may* cause depression in some people.

Does it supress the release of "feel good" chemicals (seratonin etc?)

WoodChuck is offline Banned

clomid

when i take clomid it doesn't make ME feel like a pussy. maybe it just affects people differently.

woody

100571 is offline Associate Member
    OH MY GOD! I can't believe some of you hard asses cried... over syrup, even. I'm goign to be an emotional basket case. At least you knwo what is causeing it.. and you know it will only last 10-15 days. Womne have to deal with it every 21 days for 20-30 years!

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F40
    I searched the archives and feel a bit better... but my GOD - Clomid gets you down...
    I feel like the lonliest person in the world... just feel like SHIT MENTALLY... I HATE IT..
    The funny thing is I look great, job is going fine, the fundamentals (healthy, family, friends) are all cool - I have no reason to be depressed so I can't figure out what the hell is going on and why I feel soo low..

Is it the Clomid....and on the basis that it is (I could do with some reassurance guys) why does it do this to you (from a physiological point of view).

Regards
    Sad and lonely (for no apparent reason).

F40
    F40, did you ever have any significant depression before, unrelated to a cycle/PCT?

dansteelman is offline Member
    I just finished up PCT from my last cycle. Went ok, Only took 2 weeks to get "willy" working again and I feel much better. I was having nightmares caused by hormone fluctuation, fear of abandonment, and slight headaches. I didnt have any vision problems at all and I didn't feel like crying much. Just my 2 cc's

F40
    Quote Originally Posted by realityarts
    F40, did you ever have any significant depression before, unrelated to a cycle/PCT?

No - I've NEVER had any issues with depression.
    Everyone feels low from time to time about work/women etc and I'm no exception but I've never had any abnormal feelings of depression. Why do you ask?

I'm glad to report that the worst of the ill feeling seems to have passed for some reason.The therapy is coming to an end now (2 days left) - I'll be glad to be done with hit.
    (had some hardcore Acne from it too.. DAMN!)

Thread Information