slamd097 is offline Banned

got a hundred questions....

Ok, im tired of working my ass off and getting no where. I have been doing this for ten years and I am just now getting where I look huge. It only took 9 of those years. Last week I ran into a guy I use to train with. He went on some serious stuff and he is a hell of a lot bigger. The catch, he has only been in this for just a few years!!
    I can get winnie and a few others but I am wondering if there is a happy place where you can get ripped and build some size at the same time. This would be my first cycle and I am wondering what to use and what not to use. AAHHH, this is so frustrating. I can get just about anything, (or what ever this friend can get his hands on.
    I did read most of the profiles but to be honest, I would rather get some personal experiences...

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Read some of the FAQ's in the educational forum. They will lead you the right way when you begin.

Oh yea, Sgt. Hartman owns.

The fairyfucking godmother said it. I'll PT YOU ALL TILL YOU DIE!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a hundred answers.

Slow down and do some research!!!

OK, we all get the point.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-24-2003 at 08:48 AM.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I am not familiar with this "happy place" where you get ripped and build size

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Try combining Test, EQ, Fina and Winny!!! You should be gaining some, while you keep water retention down! Do all of them EOD.. and the layout should be like this...

You decide the dosages...

Test : 4x
    Eq: 3x
    Fina : 1x
    winny: 1x

So if the test is 100mg, EQ is 75, fina and winny is 25!

It may do WONDERS!!!

ok...after a little time in the faq and a little phone call here is what i can get.

I would like to know what you guys recommend for a first time dosage and what would be a good investment.

winnie-pill
    dbol -pill
    clen
    deca

that is what is available this week and next. I keep hearing diferent dosages for everything. My friend recommends dbol with clen, and I am not sure that is good or bad. AAAHHHH.....I feel like that fat kid in a chocolate shop!

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    Try combining Test, EQ, Fina and Winny!!! You should be gaining some, while you keep water retention down! Do all of them EOD.. and the layout should be like this...

You decide the dosages...

Test : 4x
    Eq: 3x
    Fina : 1x

So if the test is 100mg, EQ is 75, fina and winny is 25!

It may do WONDERS!!!

Or you can do:

test : 2x
    eq: 2x
    fina: 1x
    Last edited by The Natural; 10-24-2003 at 08:59 AM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    500mg Test only. That is all you need for 20 on the first

Well, did your friend tell you about "post cycle Thearpy"?

I would Research what Pheedno said.

Week 1-10 500mg of Test enan
    PCT - CLOMID
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-24-2003 at 09:18 AM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    What a great friend. Sounds like he is trying to make money. This is the second time in the past day that people have been talking about d bol only cycles. You don't have access to much though so what Pheedno says can't be used. Test only is the recommended first cycle. Not dbol stacked with clen . D bol alone will bloat you like a balloon. I like what buylongterm says:

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    slamd, before you go and start taking steroids without doing your research...let me make one suggestion...

Drop your BF% down first! Start your 1st cycle with 10-12% BF rather than 18%.

And while you're doing this, research research, research! A title like yours "a hundred questions" really pisses some bros off because it shows you haven't spent time reading over past threads (with the same exact questions) to learn. I spent every day on here (and other boards), along with talking to knowledgeable people for months before I determined what to take, what dosages, what anti-es, etc. You should be able to decide this on your own from researching, then post a thread with a thought out plan and we'll critique it.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    slamd, before you go and start taking steroids without doing your research...let me make one suggestion...

And while you're doing this, research research, research! A title like yours "a hundred questions" really pisses some bros off because it shows you haven't spent time reading over past threads (with the same exact questions) to learn. I spent every day on here (and other boards), along with talking to knowledgeable people for months before I determined what to take, what dosages, what anti-es, etc. You should be able to decide this on your own from researching, then post a thread with a thought out plan and we'll critique it.
    AMEN
    AMEN
    AMEN
    AMEN
    AMEN
    AMEN
    AMEN
    AMEN
    AMEN
    AMEN

And it won't be so frustrating once you gain some knowledge. Stick around

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    you da man Pump!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker

I did read a lot of the threads, I didn't mean to piss everyone off. But if you look at it from my point of view. this stuff gets really confusing really fast. even after I read everything. But most of the stuff that is being discussed I can't get. I was just wanting some input on the stuff I can get. And I also wanted some suggestions. I am starting to see that a lot of people are correct that it is hard to approach bodybuilders and ask opinions and get answers. This was just an honest question and now I pissed every one off in the forum. Looks like to old trial and error, little by little and another ten years.

thanks

Bro, you didn't piss everyone off. Don't worry about that. We've all been there before. Yes, this stuff is confusing, but thats the main reason to take your time with research. I learn something new ED! Please stick around and don't ever feel bad about asking a question.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    ok...after a little time in the faq and a little phone call here is what i can get.

I would like to know what you guys recommend for a first time dosage and what would be a good investment.

winnie-pill
    dbol -pill
    clen
    deca

that is what is available this week and next. I keep hearing diferent dosages for everything. My friend recommends dbol with clen, and I am not sure that is good or bad. AAAHHHH.....I feel like that fat kid in a chocolate shop!

Four answers:

1.The dbol and deca will get you a lot of water retention.
    2. Every cycle should include test as a base in my opinion and many others.
    3. Test 500mg/week with fina 75mg/day for 12 weeks will get you what you are looking for.
    4. Don't forget pct.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    5. Steroids are not magic beans. You have to train, eat and rest properly while on.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I don't think you really pissed people off, I just think a lot of knowledgeable bros aren't going to respond to questions that have been asked many times before.

As BLT said before, stick around! A few months on AR, and you'll be straight bro

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    I did read a lot of the threads, I didn't mean to piss everyone off. But if you look at it from my point of view. this stuff gets really confusing really fast. even after I read everything. But most of the stuff that is being discussed I can't get. I was just wanting some input on the stuff I can get. And I also wanted some suggestions. I am starting to see that a lot of people are correct that it is hard to approach bodybuilders and ask opinions and get answers. This was just an honest question and now I pissed every one off in the forum. Looks like to old trial and error, little by little and another ten years.

thanks
    Listen bro,
    Thing is with Cycles everyone has an opinion. Some people give it to you and others come across as not helping. Everyone here for the most part only trys to help in there "little way". You'd know if you pissed anyone off. A lot of what Im reading is guys looking out for your best interest. Trust me after your cycle is over and youve invested money and energy into your cycle and in a month the gains are gone, and your stuck back at square one you're gonna be pissed. If I were you Id wear out the search button like a jack off sock. You can find TONS of good info there. welcome aboard and be patient. Peace

sorry I got a little tempermental. I was just a little upset and felt like I was being be-rated. I do know they are not magic beans. Ihave been working my ass off and eating so much chicken and fish, both tyson and gordon consider me a partner! I guess when you walk into a board with limited knowledge you tend to be on edge. After doing a little research, this is what I was thinking....please help me on this and get me pointed!!

d-bol-seems to have a good following and alot are happy with the results at the final stage. 15mg's

clen -seeing the reviews on this also seems to be good. 80 mcg.

alot of the others offered seem to be a little harder on the system beside water retention.

I was also thinking about buying a test booster over the counter..and a carb blocker.....

any thoughts???
    I was thinkig lower doses til I see what kind of reaction I have then build up if everything works out.
    Last edited by slamd097; 10-24-2003 at 03:19 PM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Ok listen. As pheedno said 500mg Test for 10wks.

Thats it. Its that simple.

Search and read. Youll understand why the above is reccomended.

sorry I got a little tempermental. I was just a little upset and felt like I was being be-rated. I do know they are not magic beans. Ihave been working my ass off and eating so much chicken and fish, both tyson and gordon consider me a partner! I guess when you walk into a board with limited knowledge you tend to be on edge. After doing a little research, this is what I was thinking....please help me on this and get me pointed!!

d-bol-seems to have a good following and alot are happy with the results at the final stage. 15mg's

clen -seeing the reviews on this also seems to be good. 80 mcg.

alot of the others offered seem to be a little harder on the system beside water retention.

I was also thinking about buying a test booster over the counter..and a carb blocker.....

any thoughts???
    I was thinkig lower doses til I see what kind of reaction I have then build up if everything works out.
    This post made me realize you know absolutely nothing about AS. Please man, just go research thsi shit. You are NOT ready.

calipso when are you starting your cycle???

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    He started this past monday.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    calipso when are you starting your cycle???
    I started this past monday, good results so far yet I'm retaining too much water right now. I've gained 7 lbs after 5 days. Thats weighing after a good crap and piss.

Thread Information