Upper Canada is offline Junior Member

test prop advice

hey bros
    I have decided to run EQ at 400mg/week. My questions is should I run it with test prop or enanthate .

Enanthate blew me up like a damn balloon last time around and im a little frightened...lol.

Can some bros give me a staightforward low down on tesp prop. Specifically the differences between that and enanthtate, and what is an average amount per week.

thanks bros
    ***check out my pics. I poseted them in this forum a few days ago.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    baloon, lmao. What anti-e's were you running? Try liquidex if you did'nt before, helps alot with the bloat.
    Prop has a short easter and must be injected ed or eod, usually around 75mg to 100mg. ethanate has a long ester andcan be injected once a week, most prefer 2 times. most cut with prop, bulk with ethanate/cyp.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    thats about it.

bigtraps is offline Member
    test prop is the best. I love it, I like to run it at 125mg ed for 16 week cycles.... Injections do not bother me much.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Go with enanthate for a 2nd cycle I wouldn't recomend ED injects. Also like Asymmetrical suggested run some liquidex.

xxxl83

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    250mg Enan E3D
    200mg EQ E3D

Use .5mg of L-dex for retension and estrogenic sides. I'd also use 10mg of Nolva alonside to counter the possible effects on lipids that l-dex could have

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I did
    400mg Enan every 4 days
    300mg Eq every 4 days
    I did this for 16 weeks and only had nova on hand. I didnt experence much bloating or any other ballon like properties. It was a good cycle.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    dont b scared just stik the test E in

Upper Canada is offline Junior Member
    you guys are awesome
    thanks bros

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    250mg Enan E3D
    200mg EQ E3D

Use .5mg of L-dex for retension and estrogenic sides. I'd also use 10mg of Nolva alonside to counter the possible effects on lipids that l-dex could have
    pheedno, can you explain what l-dex does to lipids?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Estrogen aids in regulatiing cholesterol. If production is ceased, than their is a chance of dramatic effects on lipids(primarily HDL)

BUT, l-dex is not a very strong AI in comparison to femara or aromasin (at first it was thought aromasin had no effects on lipids because of the pathway it worked from but I've seen a study that say otherwise) so in most cases lipid change is not apparent, or it's minimal if at all.
    I personally have no negative effects from L-dex, while femara has lowered my HDL in the teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Estrogen aids in regulatiing cholesterol. If production is ceased, than their is a chance of dramatic effects on lipids(primarily HDL)

BUT, l-dex is not a very strong AI in comparison to femara or aromasin (at first it was thought aromasin had no effects on lipids because of the pathway it worked from but I've seen a study that say otherwise) so in most cases lipid change is not apparent, or it's minimal if at all.
    I personally have no negative effects from L-dex, while femara has lowered my HDL in the teens.
    Thanks for the info

Thread Information