nsashbl is offline Associate Member

Primo guru's advice please.

I would appreciate advice from some of the Primo guru’s. I just hit week 11 of my Primo/Var cycle and need to decide when to quit and start pct. I had originally planned 10 wks, but a few bro’s suggested to run Primo for longer. Since it’s really such a mild cycle of 400mg/wk Primo and 40mg/ed Var I’m not to worried.

I am happy with my gains at this point, but am not sure if they will be more solid if I stay on a bit longer? Since the Primo has a longer half-life, should I continue the var longer than the Primo? Maybe run the var for 9 days after my last Primo shot and then start clomid 1 day after the var?

The only sides I have are a little oily skin with slight back/shoulder acne, and I’m a bit more tired. No atrophy, sex drive is uneffected. I haven’t weighed myself in a few weeks, but I’m guessing 8-10 lbs so far. I went from 190 in 6/02 to 155 by 9/02. I was only 162 in 6/03 and got to 180 by 8/03, and now around 190 after this cycle. My goal is around 200 at 9.5 % bf by June of 04.

Thanks in advance for any advice……

Squid is offline New Member
    not sure about the pct, but I am getting ready to start my primo cycle only, only wanting 10 lbs of lean muscle, do you think the 400 aweek was enough or would you bump it up a little and did you do 400 in one shot or split it in the week? Thanks for the info. I am 200 now and about 20% BF, looking to drop some BF and maybe add 10 or so..

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    If this is your first cycle, 400 is ok. 200 Monday and 200 Thursday. Primo is really mild, and when all is said and done, you may only gain a few lbs. I'd really do my best to get lean first. I'm sure you've heard this, but add test. I wish I did. Your shutting yourself down no matter what, so why not add something androgenic ? I didn't gain much weight when all was said and done. I did have more quality muscle though.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'd take anavar for 2 weeks after your last primo shot. then take clomid the next day.

Thread Information