DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

i need advice re: very sick my last week of my cycle

hey bro's 1st of all thx to members who reply!
    im currently finishing my 12 week cycle
    100mg art test prop ed weeks 1-2
    500mgs art test e 250 x2 weeks 2-12
    400mgs art eq x 2 weeks 2-13
    50mgs art winny ed weeks 8-14
    last sunday was the start of week 12 and monday i started getting sick(its not a test flu) my dr. says respitory infection along with a sinus infection. he prescribed z pack and some antibiotics. ive been sick all week and im still sick. i havent been to the gym since last saturday and im feeling like a fat bastard(no offense to FAT BASTARDS) i guess my question is do i put this past week behind me and keep on keepin on and finish the gear or save it for a future cycle. i dont think my stats are relavant to this but im 6'1 230lbs bf% around 13/14 % it was 27.9 earlier this year im very proud of that(thx dizzle for the great advice) now i know what its like to have girls hitting on me and asking for my number along with other things that i wont mention. sorry to ramble on but my life has done a 180 and not just cause of as cause i changed my diet,got off my fat ass, and refused to make excuses why not to go to the gym. anyway i havent done any gear this week so give me your opinions. thx "d"

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro, no need to make two post of the exact same thing.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

ooops

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    bro, no need to make two post of the exact same thing.

i thought it didnt get posted my computer froze so i didnt think it posted sorry damn that was alot of typing for nothing thx

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Keep training and finish the cycle. However back off alittle on the training until you feel well enough. I had the same problem last cycle. Stay on the antibiotics as prescribed.

Thread Information