Thread: OOPS..That hurt

bex
    bex is offline Banned

OOPS..That hurt

At work yesterday i fell of a lorry trailer and damaged my shoulder pretty bad so i can not train propley..The prob is iam in a middle of a cycle so do i stop now or carrie on ?

The original jason Guest
    depends if u can work round it if its really bad and wont be right I would stop for sure I have carried on before at my own expense sometimes and sometimes it was ok really depends how bad it is just be honst with yourself dont be to proud I know what it feels like to be all charged up and get injured you got to listen to your body

peace
    Jason

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I hurt my shoulder playing backyard football a month ago and it still hurts like a bitch. I was in a middle of my cyle so i went on and trained anyway, the pain is still there and getting worse. I can barely do dumbell presses and bench. This is my last week on AS so i am planning to take off a few weeks to let it heal properly.
    I know deca helps with shoulder injuries but i personally get sides really bad even at 400mg. Is there any AS out there besides Deca that could help me with joint pain. I dont want to take off more then two weeks i hope thats enough to take care of the injury.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Damn bro, sorry to hear that. IMO I would continue the cycle if the pain isn't too bad and you can work around it. Considering that you are on, you might (and I don't know the severity of your injury) be able to do light work on the area to strengthen it, being on should help speed the recovery process. But if it really is giving you probs then abort. Better safe than sorry!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    My shoulder hurt that much that i have to use my other arm to move my mouse.

jersey juice is offline Member
    If your shoulder is that bad, then you might be better off getting yourself off (can't believe I said that) let it heal cause if you hurt it more then you know the consequences, no gym for you! Is it a tear, sprain or just bruised badly?? That would have a big impact on your decision. Good luck bro!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Well as i fell i grabbed on to a rail so i pulled it HARD..

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    bexsome....if your sholder is that bad, don't push it....i would stay on for 2 reasons....1- your legs are fine so concentrate on building bigger tree trunks this cycle and 2- as someone said, the AAS will help you recover faster.....

jcleveland is offline New Member

think about it !

You are in this for the long haul. So is your body....Shut it down for a bit and start back up when you and your body is healthy..... The damage you inflict is far greater then the $ already spent on your cycle.........shut it down........

Thread Information