Thread: Sustanon

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent

Sustanon

I took Sustanon only for 2 weeks, I didn't buy enough. But both times I shot up, the muscle around where I shot was really sore for about 3 days both times. I was relaxed, and I shot up the correct way. Can anyone tell me whats my deal? Does it just take a while to get used to or what? Help would be nice. Thanks.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    I took Sustanon only for 2 weeks, I didn't buy enough. But both times I shot up, the muscle around where I shot was really sore for about 3 days both times. I was relaxed, and I shot up the correct way. Can anyone tell me whats my deal? Does it just take a while to get used to or what? Help would be nice. Thanks.
    Yah its going to be sore the first couple times, it was for me. And you should of not just bought enough Sustanon for only 2 weeks. Read some more on the pages and find out how to do a cycle. I would stop taking sus for a couple weeks and let your levels get back to normal. Then begin with whatever cycle u chose

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    So you only took 2 shots of sust? One per week? Why? What did you think that was going to do for you? Please don't take this as a flame, just curious as to what you were thinking.

-moto

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I went to Mexico, didn't know how much I needed, screwed up, bought enough deca and dbol , but shorted myself on the sust. Beginners mistake, I learned from it, so I guess it was a good experience.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Good experience how?

Man, is it me or do people just rush into things now a days.

Thread Information