bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

how to stop the pain?

Hi guys

1) When injecting sustanon what can i do to ease the after-injection pain without adding another AS?

2) Also when peopl talk about the pain of the injection site after injecting sustanon what do they mean by pain?
    Are they just talking like a charlie horse or real pain??
    3) Will i get used to the sus and not have to put up with the pain after a few injections?

Cheers
    Dave
    Last edited by bigdave91; 10-24-2003 at 04:46 PM.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll be like a severe charlie horse. It might even make the whole muscle sore, but it varies. As far as easing the pain, you can add another cc of sterile oil or injectable B-12. That should do the trick. The pain will also become less and less as you go.

-moto

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    It could give a decent limp...but you could get lucky

Aragorn

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member
    So is it safe to train through the pain seeing as there is no actual damage which is causing the pain??

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The pain, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, is the BA irritating or damaging the muscle cells in the injection site. BA is a harsh chenical and only needs to be used in small amounts to provide sterility to the solution. Some drugs, however, have a higher concentration of BA to keep the drug in suspension, thus causing more localized damage and pain.

-moto

CutieFace Guest
    first off use a product that's low in BA content...I personally prefer Black label's products....for that very reason....

make sure you're injecting deep enough, use a warm compress after injecting and lightly massage the area....

depends on which product you're using....some of them you just can't get away from the damn pain

Cutie

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Here's a few things to try.

1. Run the syringe under hot water to heat up the oil some to "thin" it out.
    2.Masage the site after injecting.
    This will help with dispersing the oil.

The pain may be due to ba content like mentioned above but it may also be the compound recrystalizing inside the muscle. Prop is usually responsible for the pain associated with sust. for these reasons.

xxxl83

Thread Information