Zues is offline Associate Member

Helping a friend on 1st cycle

I'm gonna halp my friend do his first cycle. He's 24, 6'0, was 230 a year ago and now at 205. He mainly wants to get cut and put on a little lean mass. I recommended 250mg/wk of enanthate and 200mg/wk of EQ for 10 weeks. Then run 100-150mg/wk of winny for another 4 weeks. In know these doses may seem a little low but he doesnt want to get real huge, mainly wants to cut up and a little around his midsecton. I also recommended he do 45 min of cardio 4-5 times a day. Can anyone else help me help him. Thanks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Doses are low, though my first cycle I got good results on a low dose, however, I say he needs to up them both and run the EQ longer.

Test - 400/500mg a week
    EQ - 400mg a week

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I'm gonna halp my friend do his first cycle. He's 24, 6'0, was 230 a year ago and now at 205. He mainly wants to get cut and put on a little lean mass. I recommended 250mg/wk of enanthate and 200mg/wk of EQ for 10 weeks. Then run 100-150mg/wk of winny for another 4 weeks. In know these doses may seem a little low but he doesnt want to get real huge, mainly wants to cut up and a little around his midsecton. I also recommended he do 45 min of cardio 4-5 times a day. Can anyone else help me help him. Thanks.
    for a first cycle it's recommended you get a bulking cycle under your belt first, then work on a cutter...even before that you need the most important aspects under control like: diet, training, and sleep..your friend has decent size, and a test/eq cycle not an entirely bad first cycle at all..
    1-12 500mg test e/week
    1-11 400mg eq/week
    1-12 .25ml l-dex /ed
    1-17 10mg nolv /ed
    14-17 clomid

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    asymmetrical1, happy new year bro!!!!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If your friend doesn't want to get huge, then he shouldn't use steroids . Why take the risk of harming your body when you can get pretty big naturally. He can certainly get bigger than 205 naturally.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    If your friend doesn't want to get huge, then he shouldn't use steroids. Why take the risk of harming your body when you can get pretty big naturally. He can certainly get bigger than 205 naturally.
    I agree. Why put a supercharger on your car if you don't want to go fast?

-moto

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    asymmetrical1, happy new year bro!!!!
    happy new year, decide on a name yet? chi-town pimp gets my vote

Thread Information