Methuselah is offline Member

I found the bomb!

I started using AndroGel instead of prop with my cycles. The AndroGel that I'm using is 50mg ed in a gel base. It comes in little foil packets. Anyone who has used prop will tell you that they don't look forward to the ed or eod injections, especially if they are man enough to take one in the quad--prop is the only injectable that painful to me.

I got a blood test at my doctor post cycle before I used HCG and Clomid when my levels were at their lowest and he prescribed it !!!

What a way to kick off and end a cycle. I end using it because of it's short half life for those who are wondering.

http://www.androgel.com/main.html

This is a must for any cycle.

Has anyone else used it or know if its available on a list?

legend is offline Associate Member
    how much of the 50mg does your body actually absorb??

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    The packets usually say 10% on them gets absorbed. Id have to look it up in my PDR to be certain though.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    Anyone who has used prop will tell you that they don't look forward to the ed or eod injections, especially if they are man enough to take one in the quad--prop is the only injectable that painful to me.
    Ummm, I always look forward to my ED injections. I wouldnt have it any other way. man enough to take it in the quad??? so far ive hit: tri's, bi's, lats, traps, quads, glutes, calves, pecs, and delts. Infact im going to be sad when my ed injections are over. i wouldnt trade injecting for the gel for anything. just my honest opinion.

peace

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Wow...I am pretty sure only about 10% is being absorbed.

Symatech, how did it feel to inject in your traps bro?? That would kill I think...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I started using AndroGel instead of prop with my cycles. The AndroGel that I'm using is 50mg ed in a gel base. It comes in little foil packets. Anyone who has used prop will tell you that they don't look forward to the ed or eod injections, especially if they are man enough to take one in the quad--prop is the only injectable that painful to me.

I got a blood test at my doctor post cycle before I used HCG and Clomid when my levels were at their lowest and he prescribed it !!!

What a way to kick off and end a cycle. I end using it because of it's short half life for those who are wondering.

http://www.androgel.com/main.html

This is a must for any cycle.

Has anyone else used it or know if its available on a list?
    Use care with that stuff... I heard of guys getting it on their hands then it gets on keyboards of computers, stearing wheels, things around the house, then children or wives touch the gel and they get dosed too... I heard of wives growing beards and 3 year old boys suddenly going into puberty and guess how it happened?

Daniel S. is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Ummm, I always look forward to my ED injections. I wouldnt have it any other way. man enough to take it in the quad??? so far ive hit: tri's, bi's, lats, traps, quads, glutes, calves, pecs, and delts. Infact im going to be sad when my ed injections are over. i wouldnt trade injecting for the gel for anything. just my honest opinion.

peace
    Yeah no shit i am always looking forward to my ED injections of prop....MMMMMM.....Prop

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar

Symatech, how did it feel to inject in your traps bro?? That would kill I think...
    yeah they're my least favorite place to shoot. I dont hit them that regularly but have injected there quite a few times. It gets better with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar

That is a great question. I'd love to know the answer.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    peace
    Yeah, but you're obviously psycho! j/k

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I can't help it, something seems kinda wacked about preferring a shot ED with Prop to a rub with some gel!!

I've always wondered why more people don't do the gel -I mean you guys are saying Methuseleh is really only getting like 5mg/day?
    What's your take on that, Meth?

My take... The prop may in fact be a little bit stronger. But, I'm getting a consistent daily dose. I'm taking cyp and deca every week with it anyway, so there's really only two weeks where I'm light. The gel or prop is only supplemental to the cycle anyway.

Bottom line is that the gel does work fine and there's no painful shot.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I mentioned using Androgel to get a prop-like effect back on October 12, 2003 in the following post:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...light=androgel

The tesoterone in the Androgel starts showing effects within 3-4 hours of application.

I'm surprised more people have not used this alternative when considering prop injections as a beginner. Once you begin using higer levels of prop, the Androgel becomes a less attractive alternative.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    To answer your qestion regarding Androgel appearing on Source lists:

I have not seen it on any lists. I'm guessing there's not a huge market for it. One box of 30 blue-packets of Anddrogel is far more expensive than a 10ml vial of REAL testosterone cypionate at 200mg/ml. My guess is that an equal supply of prop costs even less.

The number of people who would use Androgel versus the higher doses of prop wich are available for relatively less money is small, so most sources probably wouldn't bother with it.

If you cannot get Androgel with a prescription, you're probably better off sticking with prop or using a long lasting testosterone ester.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    I mentioned using Androgel to get a prop-like effect back on October 12, 2003 in the following post:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...light=androgel

The tesoterone in the Androgel starts showing effects within 3-4 hours of application.

I'm surprised more people have not used this alternative when considering prop injections as a beginner. Once you begin using higer levels of prop, the Androgel becomes a less attractive alternative.
    That was a nice thread. Looks like the only thing that wasn't clarified there is that it's a 10g packet with 50mg of test in the gel.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    To answer your qestion regarding Androgel appearing on Source lists:

I have not seen it on any lists. I'm guessing there's not a huge market for it. One box of 30 blue-packets of Anddrogel is far more expensive than a 10ml vial of REAL testosterone cypionate at 200mg/ml. My guess is that an equal supply of prop costs even less.

The number of people who would use Androgel versus the higher doses of prop wich are available for relatively less money is small, so most sources probably wouldn't bother with it.

If you cannot get Androgel with a prescription, you're probably better off sticking with prop or using a long lasting testosterone ester.
    I agree entirely. I used prop when I had to pay out of my own pocket.

d.&c. is offline New Member
    That is a great question. I'd love to know the answer.
    packet is a 5gram foil packet. body absorbs 1% do the math 5000 mgs at 1 % I'm on script for this and am takeing 3 packets a day. I like my enanthate tons better.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    If I could I would marry prop and inject it EOH (every other hour) lol j/k. It love the stuff.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I have a script for the 5g androgel which I obtained before my first cycle due to low test levels. While on my current cycle I have been stockpiling it ( 3 month supply). I have spoken to my urologist and he has told me if it seemed to work he will write me for another 4 months. I am going to see him after during my PCT when my test levels are the lowest maybe he will up the dose to 10g or move to the next level, test cyp injections.

Yeah, the androgel is only supplemental. I still use my cyp and deca with it.

Thread Information