Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Methuselah is offline Member
    I didn't exactly do super cycles. I think that most will end up shuuting down their natural ability to produce test.

I don't think thatsupplemental test is a bad thing. That's why I did it in the first place. My life is far better with test. I feel youthful everyday, I'm strong, and have a great body

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'm 47 had low energy, depression, mood swings and low to no sex drive

JohnnyB
    JB, you just summed me up. Thats why I went to see if I had low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by realityarts

I'm simply looking to recover what has passed in my youth. When it all comes down to it, I'm more concerned with my overall health and longevity - above and beyond looks and size. I do want that 'edge' (regained health and vigor) to help me in my fitness efforts. It may very well be that I am better off not going this route, but I'm going into it with much research and caution - hoping that I'm staying below the level that will cause any type of permanent endocrine problems or other serious medical complications.

RA

All I know is that when I was on my last cycle (mostly low dose) I was a completely different person. Forget what I looked like. My mood swings were gone, I was much more relaxed, I had tons of energy, and my SEX DRIVE was unreal. I overal just felt unreal!!!!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    JB, you just summed me up. Thats why I went to see if I had low levels.
    Damn Bro I didn't know you were 47

JohnnyB

All I know is that when I was on my last cycle (mostly low dose) I was a completely different person. Forget what I looked like. My mood swings were gone, I was much more relaxed, I had tons of energy, and my SEX DRIVE was unreal. I overal just felt unreal!!!!!
    Yep. Me too. For all the 20 year old newbies thinking about doing a cycle. That is when you know that it's time. Wait until your late 30's.

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    Yep. Me too. For all the 20 year old newbies thinking about doing a cycle. That is when you know that it's time. Wait until your late 30's.
    I agree. It's like the old saying "...leave well enough alone."

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Hey bros (and ladies)...
    I went to the doc and he gave me a shot of cyp today! Damn! I have to reconfigure this upcoming cycle now.
    Welcome to the club bro Legal roids are good When my GF asked me why I'm doing steroids I showed her prescription from my doctor

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Welcome to the club bro Legal roids are good When my GF asked me why I'm doing steroids I showed her prescription from my doctor
    What do you get from your doctor, and how much and how often?

Thanks.

RA

[QUOTE=realityarts]What do you get from your doctor, and how much and how often?

Thanks.

RA[/QUOTE

Any test product that I want and HCG .

Any test product that I want and HCG.
    How much do you get?

Here's an interesting article on HRT:

Hormone Replacement: The Fountain of Youth?

RA

I'm printing this article out and I'm going to make my Dr. read it. It will help me convince my Dr. to give me weekly injections! Boy after reading this, It convinces me even more how bad I need HRT..

Example:

Testosterone levels might even be associated with a decrease in visuospatial functioning and a deterioration of verbal skills.(3)
    There are also direct relationships between lowered testosterone levels and impaired memory, inability to concentrate, periodic sweating, reduction of muscle mass and power, bone aches, and last—but certainly not least—sexual dysfunction.(4) You may even get the uncontrollable urge to watch "The View" or "Oprah." Quite obviously, none of these effects are desirable. We want to eliminate the effects entirely for as long as possible, or we want to lessen them as much as possible for as long as we can."

When I saw the loss of verbal skills, I almost passed out. That seems to be HUGE with me lately. I stumble for words sometimes..Even when typing, I have to go back re read what I typed and edit it. And for loss of memory? I can go to a movie the night before look at the previews and the next day I can't remember one of them. Everything in the above describes me so much it's scary.

Thanks for the article.

I'm printing this article out and I'm going to make my Dr. read it. It will help me convince my Dr. to give me weekly injections! Boy after reading this, It convinces me even more how bad I need HRT..

Example:

Testosterone levels might even be associated with a decrease in visuospatial functioning and a deterioration of verbal skills.(3)
    There are also direct relationships between lowered testosterone levels and impaired memory, inability to concentrate, periodic sweating, reduction of muscle mass and power, bone aches, and last—but certainly not least—sexual dysfunction.(4) You may even get the uncontrollable urge to watch "The View" or "Oprah." Quite obviously, none of these effects are desirable. We want to eliminate the effects entirely for as long as possible, or we want to lessen them as much as possible for as long as we can."

When I saw the loss of verbal skills, I almost passed out. That seems to be HUGE with me lately. I stumble for words sometimes..Even when typing, I have to go back re read what I typed and edit it. And for loss of memory? I can go to a movie the night before look at the previews and the next day I can't remember one of them. Everything in the above describes me so much it's scary.

Thanks for the article.
    Keep in mind that most doctors (and serious researches...) prefer primary sources, rather than articles such as this. So, I would recommend finding the original (primary) sources and studies and print and use those.

BLT, this article may also be of some assistance in your effort:

Your Doctor Your Dealer

Let me know what you think.

RA

That article (Your Doctor Your Dealer) is not directly related, but it may have a tip or two. I'm not suggesting the use of the whole article - as it relates some to fooling tests et cetera...

Exactly.....I agree! Some of it sounded like it was written by a body builder..

What do you get from your doctor, and how much and how often?

Thanks.

RA
    I got 1 (10 ml) vial of test cyp 200mg per 1 ml by mail.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I got 1 (10 ml) vial of test cyp 200mg per 1 ml by mail.
    Oh, it is a mail-order doctor arrangement. Yes, I have seen a few of them out there on the web. Whatever legitimately works. I noticed that their prices are quite high, and they love to frequent the lab work at a premium.

How do you like your arrangement? Do you have to pay a lot?

RA

Oh, it is a mail-order doctor arrangement. Yes, I have seen a few of them out there on the web. Whatever legitimately works. I noticed that their prices are quite high, and they love to frequent the lab work at a premium.

How do you like your arrangement? Do you have to pay a lot?

RA
    I did my labs before HRT and 10 weeks after first shot. Labs covered by my health insuranse, $0.00 from my pocket Doc's consultation&prescription $150. 1 vial of test cyp - $100.

Keep in mind that most doctors (and serious researches...) prefer primary sources, rather than articles such as this. So, I would recommend finding the original (primary) sources and studies and print and use those.

BLT, this article may also be of some assistance in your effort:

Your Doctor Your Dealer

Let me know what you think.

RA

What a joke! IMO T-Mag is a comic book for newbies.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 10-28-2003 at 08:41 PM.

What a joke! IMO T-Mag is a comic book for newbies.
    It's interesting that you quoted my post and still called it a joke.

I said: "Keep in mind that most doctors (and serious researchers...) prefer primary sources, rather than articles such as this. So, I would recommend finding the original (primary) sources and studies and print and use those."

RA

[QUOTE=realityarts]It's interesting that you quoted my post and still called it a joke.

I said: "Keep in mind that most doctors (and serious researchers...) prefer primary sources, rather than articles such as this. So, I would recommend finding the original (primary) sources and studies and print and use those."

RA[/QUOTE

Not your post. The article is a joke.

Not your post. The article is a joke.

Yeah, most of the articles that I find...I scroll down to the references to see what the primary sources are...

RA

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information