Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: steroid prices

crow169 is offline New Member

steroid prices

I read the black market prices and noticed my prices i get are much higher. I was wondering if the black market prices are before it goes through everyone or the average price? here is my prices

Deca 10cc@300mg $175
    Sustanon 1cc@250mg $12
    D-bol 5mg $1
    Chlomid 50mg@ $1pill
    test enanthate 20cc@250mg $200

I was curious how bad my prices are and if I should look eles where?
    thanks for the help.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    That's crazy! I'd never pay those prices.

I was thikin that was expensive but i didnt have too many other sources. i figured it prob went through a bunch of different people so that is why it was so high.

Riki is offline New Member
    Thats is insane, is double of what I pay, just an example for the best dbol out there,akpuxuh costs me .20 $ per 5 mg tab.

Grtz

Damn, that makes me pretty jealous. I guess its time to shop elese where. thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by crow169
    I read the black market prices and noticed my prices i get are much higher. I was wondering if the black market prices are before it goes through everyone or the average price? here is my prices

Deca 10cc@300mg $175
    Sustanon 1cc@250mg $12
    D-bol 5mg $1
    Chlomid 50mg@ $1pill

I was curious how bad my prices are and if I should look eles where?
    thanks for the help.
    Deca is a normal "gym" price for around my area> But wayyy to high for inter.
    Sus is too high by $2 (atleast)
    D-bol is totally off the wall
    Clomid is actually pretty cheap if it's I P clomid (which I P clo is 25mgs per pill if I'm right, someone correct me if i'm wrong)
    Test E is crazy no matter what lab your buying from: Look for another source..And that's the bottom line.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Most of those prices are pretty high dude.....but if the stuff u get is good/legit product......then at least u know you are going to make gains...and thats what counts....but the "test" price is sky high.....

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Most of those prices are pretty high dude.....but if the stuff u get is good/legit product......then at least u know you are going to make gains...and thats what counts....but the "test" price is sky high.....
    Well if he can get the stuff and if it's legit then that's half the battle. The other half is how he's gonna manage his $ after he empties his wallet to his source.

Get someone cheaper and you'll have more $ for food, whey, creatine for your cycle.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    too high, but if its all you got....i regret to say, i have paid some of those prices (but never again).

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    i got 16 amples of test e for 15 dollars each. Im guessing I got ripped also.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3

Yeah, for Test 250mg amp, I never pay more than 10.00

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    how much should I pay for clomid, any good reliable sources online anyone can pm it to me.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Bah i almost envy u, I cant even complaint. I understand that it may be a little above the average but hey my source just dissapeared the %¤#% even owed me some D-bol's.

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Crow

Your deca price is high
    Clomid is cheap, around here its $2.50 a pill (50mg)
    Test here is $130 for 10ml of 250mg
    Last edited by PumpDaddy8303; 12-06-2003 at 07:17 PM.

Rock305 is offline New Member
    Deca 10cc@300mg $175
    Sustanon 1cc@250mg $12
    D-bol 5mg $1
    Chlomid 50mg@ $1pill

I would look elswhere. You should be able to get something like QV Deca300 on AVERAGE for $120, The Sustanon amps if you go domestically are normally $12, but if you go international you should get them for $7.50 or so. The dbol domestically should be around $50-60 per 100 on average, but if you go internationally you can easily get them for $200 for 1000 tabs or even less. The clomid domestically will run around $1/tab, internationally around 33 cents/tab. Normally brands like Tornel T200 or Brovel T200 Enanthates will go for around $50 domestically for each 10ml vial. A brand like QV should go for around $60-65 for a 10ml vial.

These are normal prices you should be getting if ordering yourself. If you arent getting these prices then someone is taken you for a good amount. Most domestic supps are picking up these vials for squat. $10 for Prop, $15 for Enant, $15-20 for Cyp, $35-45 for EQ and $45-65 for Deca300. These are prices that you also can get if you look deep enough to find these reliable sources. Get to know people much better and sooner or later you will get handed a supp like that to use. Good luck! PEACE! ROCK

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock305
    Deca 10cc@300mg $175
    Sustanon 1cc@250mg $12
    D-bol 5mg $1
    Chlomid 50mg@ $1pill

I would look elswhere. You should be able to get something like QV Deca300 on AVERAGE for $120, The Sustanon amps if you go domestically are normally $12, but if you go international you should get them for $7.50 or so. The dbol domestically should be around $50-60 per 100 on average, but if you go internationally you can easily get them for $200 for 1000 tabs or even less. The clomid domestically will run around $1/tab, internationally around 33 cents/tab. Normally brands like Tornel T200 or Brovel T200 Enanthates will go for around $50 domestically for each 10ml vial. A brand like QV should go for around $60-65 for a 10ml vial.

These are normal prices you should be getting if ordering yourself. If you arent getting these prices then someone is taken you for a good amount. Most domestic supps are picking up these vials for squat. $10 for Prop, $15 for Enant, $15-20 for Cyp, $35-45 for EQ and $45-65 for Deca300. These are prices that you also can get if you look deep enough to find these reliable sources. Get to know people much better and sooner or later you will get handed a supp like that to use. Good luck! PEACE! ROCK
    **** how the hell are you guys getting stuff that cheap, the cheapest ive found 10 ml EQ 200mg/ml is 150 or so plus shipping, is that good? also i just spent 146 for 10ml of trenabol. anybody care to help a brotha out with some cheap stuff?

Frozenone is offline New Member

Unhappy

Thats nothing... I live in iceland and the price is sky high...

Sust amp - 21$
    Deca 2ml/200mg - 29.5$
    dianabol 100tabs (british dispensary) - 58$

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by boosted m3
    Yup, you got ripped. Unless you can't get it anywhere else. I pay $3.00 each. But I buy it in Mexico.

Stengun

I am not a source. I do go to Mexico several times a year, and I do have alot of info.

ghettodope is offline New Member
    I can empathize with you man, my source cant get nothing rite now so i gotta get my shyt frum antoher guy. Its legit, but a 12weeks 500mg weekly test enan, 30mg daily dbol 4weeks, and 10mg daily nolva-12weeks....is going to cost me $500, i need to find another source man, this is ridiculous

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    you can look at it like this : its all supply and demand.did you get what you wanted? did you have to risk your ass going to jail? did you comfortably sit at home while someone else smuggled it? yeah,those prices are high,but we've all paid it at one time or another thats one ofthe things about as,you will find better deals in time,I'm guessing your a newbie..look elsewhere next time,there are a ton of reputable sources out there..dont look for them,let them find you...and trust me..THEY ALWAYS DO brotha...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I've been in your position before too. I have paid those prices. You gotta understand this is an expensive habit we all have. Stuff aint cheap and if it is all you got then it is all you got. Get it or go to gnc. We've all been there so stop whining.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man_of_steel
    you can look at it like this : its all supply and demand.did you get what you wanted? did you have to risk your ass going to jail? did you comfortably sit at home while someone else smuggled it? yeah,those prices are high,but we've all paid it at one time or another thats one ofthe things about as,you will find better deals in time,I'm guessing your a newbie..look elsewhere next time,there are a ton of reputable sources out there..dont look for them,let them find you...and trust me..THEY ALWAYS DO brotha...

We all didnt pay those prices at one time or another. I would say only 25 percent of us paid those kinds of prices.

I was gonna say. The Sust price is good 12 dollars for an amp. 8 dollars is good.
    Dbol at 1 dollar for 5 mgs sucks when you can get 50mg for 2 dollars.

I know it is an old post but it was already bumped up earlier today by others.

Well, not all of us then.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettodope
    I can empathize with you man, my source cant get nothing rite now so i gotta get my shyt frum antoher guy. Its legit, but a 12weeks 500mg weekly test enan, 30mg daily dbol 4weeks, and 10mg daily nolva-12weeks....is going to cost me $500, i need to find another source man, this is ridiculous

That price isnt extremely bad. I wouldnt feel that bad if that was ALL I had hooked up with and really wanted a cycle.

Ouch thoes prices are way to high keep searching

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I have taken a hit with prices before it sucks, like 50% said its an exspensive hobby

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Those prices are pretty high, when I first got into looking for gear I was quoted $350 CAN for Ttokky Deca and $200 CAN for Ttokkyo Cyp. Now I can buy: Test Depo ICN 250mg/cc at $7US, Deca Norma 200mg $7 US, Russian d-bol 100X5mg $18, EQ 200mg/10cc $80 CAN, etc.

Point is: Keep looking bro!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    **** I didnt think he was whining but was wondering what were the prices were. Their all way overpriced, the clomid is okay.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Can anyone PM me some reputable online sources? Please. At the very least, I've found several sites....I need someone to validate them or point me in another direction. Thanks for any help.
    Try www.scammer.com

AsIan YeLo SuPaHeRo is offline New Member
    Don't try scammer or else you would get scammed.

~Newbie~ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsIan YeLo SuPaHeRo
    Don't try scammer or else you would get scammed.
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuude, you just bumped an ancient thread!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    there is no real rule of thumb, proces vary depending on make, quantity, country

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I paid those prices back in the day. I can pay for a whole cycle PCT and anti-e's included for about 150 now. Thats a 10 weeks cycle with 500mg of test, 400mg of deca or EQ and Dbol with nolvadex and clomid.

2 years ago I would of paid 150 just for a 10cc test.

thanks for another great bump there superhero asian dude

redline is offline Banned

prices around europe

What are the prices around Europe (Hungary,Italy,Austria,Germany) at Deca -Durabolin , Decanofort, Dianabol , Sustanon , Clomid, Nolva, Tamoxifen ? pls give me some genuinee info.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    deca 4-5 € 200mg, d-bols 1000 a 5mg 120 €, susta 3 € 250mg,clomid 10 € 24 a 50mg, nolva I dunno. That are normal prices in Germany. Austria more or less the same. Italy is quite expensive due to new laws and regualtions.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    see, and all this stuff is legit real pharmaceutical stuff. I don t want to flame u, but if I can get my gear for these prices why should I get some stuff that is not tested, may not be sterile, not knowing what it contens, if it contents what it says, what other substances had been used for shelf life, not knowing what the hell they used as carrier liquid etc. pp.
    there is no way I will touch this stuff.

megathrust is offline New Member
    the only thing your paying alittle to much on is the deca and the test e.you shouldn't pay more than 115 to 125 for your deca and about 80 to 100 for the test e . or you could get your own source and pay half that.good luck

stompin is offline Associate Member

its who u no really

alot of ppl i no in the uk pay £80 for 10 amps of sust
    about £25 for 100 of any tablets
    and god knows for clomid and that

its exstorsionate but others haveta take risks to supply ppl

unfortunatly

im currently paying about £30 for 10x of any kind

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    lol i love it. ever one here will tell you how you are paying to much for your gear. and at the same time i bet no one person sent you a pm were to get it cheeper. so the question is can you get the gear cheeper if not the price you are paying will have to fine for now. good luck
    that's not the way things work around here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information