chevy44 is offline Member

ur thoughts on next cycle!

i finished a cycle in june of test cyp. alone w/ nolva and clomid post cycle, due to some injuries i had to cut it 3 weeks short, so i cant say i was exstatic w/ the results. i went from 170 to 205, and then when i stopped i dropped to 185. im about 5'10" and have only done one cycle.
    now i was thinking of going w/ sustanon and d-bol. ive done a search on the two and they dont seem to be the most popular duo. so i want everyones opinion. i wanted to go w/ sus because i got some gyno after 5 weeks of cypionate (not saying that sustanon wont do the same) but im going to incorporate lots of nolvadex in this cycle. now i chose d-bol because i am soo fucking impatient, i start freaking out ifi dont see results the day after my first shot, so i need a jumstart! as far as my goals go: i weigh 185 now and i would like to be 215 - 225 area. im not to sure if my goal is realistic, but im aiming high! now i do play football (college) and there is a chance that i will get tested, so i want to stay away from deca (detectable up to 18 mnths after the last shot)
    i will be getting all my gear by myself inmexico so some suggestions on mexican gear would be nice! thanx abunch everyone!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    i finished a cycle in june of test cyp. alone w/ nolva and clomid post cycle, due to some injuries i had to cut it 3 weeks short, so i cant say i was exstatic w/ the results. i went from 170 to 205, and then when i stopped i dropped to 185. im about 5'10" and have only done one cycle.
    now i was thinking of going w/ sustanon and d-bol. ive done a search on the two and they dont seem to be the most popular duo. so i want everyones opinion. i wanted to go w/ sus because i got some gyno after 5 weeks of cypionate (not saying that sustanon wont do the same) but im going to incorporate lots of nolvadex in this cycle. now i chose d-bol because i am soo fucking impatient, i start freaking out ifi dont see results the day after my first shot, so i need a jumstart! as far as my goals go: i weigh 185 now and i would like to be 215 - 225 area. im not to sure if my goal is realistic, but im aiming high! now i do play football (college) and there is a chance that i will get tested, so i want to stay away from deca (detectable up to 18 mnths after the last shot)
    i will be getting all my gear by myself inmexico so some suggestions on mexican gear would be nice! thanx abunch everyone!
    I had to read this thread a few times before I realized that I was reading it right....
    Let me get this right...>You gained 35lbs during your cyp only cycle, and (being) you had to cut it 3 weeks short....And you weren't "exstatic" with your gains??
    And then you only droped to 185lbs?? From 170???
    Do you realize that very few ppl if any gain 35lbs from ANY cycle??
    Please tell me you are kidding me....

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    Mbaraso is right, don't get used to seeing 35 lb gains again. As far as sus goes, test is test, it's just delivered differently. If your gona run sus, run 750mg/week with eod injects. Run 20mg nolv ed and all the way through pct. Get another anti-e such as l-dex and run .5ml/ed as well, stop after last inject. Run dbol 35mg/ed for the first 4 weeks.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    I agree. I had a similar problem with my cycle. I started having gyno, I think so, and then I started using tamoxifen , 1 cp a day. It got out. Take a look at my pics on my cycle page!

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Mbaraso is right, don't get used to seeing 35 lb gains again. As far as sus goes, test is test, it's just delivered differently. If your gona run sus, run 750mg/week with eod injects. Run 20mg nolv ed and all the way through pct. Get another anti-e such as l-dex and run .5ml/ed as well, stop after last inject. Run dbol 35mg/ed for the first 4 weeks.

chevy44 is offline Member
    i just reread my post and i didnt gain 35 off of my cycle. last yr. i was 170, naturally i got up to 185 (chunky) i then started my cycle and got up to 205. because of my injury i wasnt able to lift during pct and i went down to a solid 185 (instead of a chunky 185). it was pretty late when i posted last night so sorry.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    Get another anti-e such as l-dex and run .5ml/ed as well, stop after last inject.
    I agree with the rest of this post, but this part I have to question. Continue the l-dex through post cycle if you are going to use it. After your last inject there is still test aromatizing in your body. Why stop then?

Also, weight is not always the best measure of the success of a cycle. Without looking at the body fat changes, you really don't know how much actual muscle you gained, which I'm sure is respectable.

-moto

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I agree with the rest of this post, but this part I have to question. Continue the l-dex through post cycle if you are going to use it. After your last inject there is still test aromatizing in your body. Why stop then?

Also, weight is not always the best measure of the success of a cycle. Without looking at the body fat changes, you really don't know how much actual muscle you gained, which I'm sure is respectable.

-moto
    good point bro, stop before clomid treatment

Thread Information