KANE74 is offline New Member

Fake gear.....what am I shooting in myass?

If you have fake gear what are you shooting into yourself? Is it just oil?
    Im on the 9th week of a 10 week cycle of Sus250 at 500/mg and EQ at 400/mg per week and 50/mg everyday of Winny. This is my second cycle and I have only gained 6 pounds on this cycle. All my gear is Ttokyo and it seems to be bunk. My first cycle I did 250/mg per week of Sus(redijects) and 300/mg per week Deca (ttokyo) and I gained 19 lbs in 8 weeks. I got my gear in Mexico from a Ttokyo distributor so I was pretty sure it was legit. It was all sealed and had the halograms, raised stamped exp dates etc. I never noticed any additional hunger from the EQ. My diet was not as good as it was on my first cycle but I was still eating about 4000 cals a day and 300 grams of protien. Is it possible that I just responded much better to the Deca than EQ. My total mg per week was doubled so expected to gain as much as I did on the first cycle. The only side effect that I noticed was some increased acne on my back but nothing major. My strength seemed to go up a bit around week 5 but has not changed much since then. I think for my next cycle Im gonna spend some more money and go with Human grade gear.......as of now my opinion of Ttokyo gear is not very high. Any suggestions?

adaptations is offline Member
    bro im in your boat.....EQ didnt do it for me....DECA IMO is MUCH better...

I gained SO mice when i used deca rather than EQ

NoLimits is offline Member
    What type of EQ were you using? (oops, I just saw you said Ttokyo, sorry) I just read an article this weekend that said a batch of TT Boldenon tested to just contain test enanthate . So this may explain why you didn't get the results using it. I feel for you... why, because I just bought four bottles of it myself last week in Mexico... I guess I may try and see what the return policy is... trade it for QV's or Ultragan. I have used both in the past with great results.

KANE74 is offline New Member
    bump..so if your gear is fake is it just oil?

Zombikiller is offline Banned
    no,its not oil.it is a diluted steroid ie:harmless but ineffective

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well if it is fake it could be anything it is almost impossible for us to tell you that answer.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Well if it is fake it could be anything it is almost impossible for us to tell you that answer.
    I think in most cases it is sterile cotton seed oil. It would be dumb for a "manufacturer" to put something in the mix that would harm the purchaser. That would draw more attention to the situation, and that's the last thing a scammer wants. Plus, scamming is all about making the most money with the least costs. Adding useless stuff to a sterile oil is just wasted money as far as they are concerned. My guess is that 90% of fakes are oil, and nothing else. Just my opinion.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adaptations
    bro im in your boat.....EQ didnt do it for me....DECA IMO is MUCH better...

I gained SO mice when i used deca rather than EQ

Deca is better if you are only running a 10 week cycle. Eq should be run longer to see the full effects of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombikiller
    no,its not oil.it is a diluted steroid ie:harmless but ineffective
    ????????

Thread Information