SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Veterans give me some advice...

Wuzzup all,

I am going to do this cycle during track season:

Stanazolic 50mg/day
    Trenbolone 75mg/day
    D-bol 50mg/day
    Now here is where I need help, I am either going to do sustanon at 500mg/week or Cypionate at 500mg/week. The cypionate is pure American made and I think the person I will get it from is getting it through perscription. The sust is Mexican made. Which should I go with? I will be charged $65 per 10ml Cypionate...

Help me out.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    It comes down to personal preference bro, i would go with the cyp because im not a big fan of sust

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Have you used sust before ?. I have tried a number of sust cycles and the injection site pain was so severe I've only ever lasted 2-3 weeks before switching over the another test.
    So here's another who's no big fan of sustanon .

Bouncer

atwa is offline Associate Member
    go with the cyp........if its upjohn your getting one hell of a deal.

The original jason Guest
    dont like sust either cyp is a much more popular choice, also better for keeping the levels of test in the blood level and not constantly spiking from the release of different esters in sust

Jason

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Veterans give me some advice...

Originally posted by SWOLL UP
    The cypionate is pure American made and I think the person I will get it from is getting it through perscription . . . I will be charged $65 per 10ml Cypionate...
    The only legit American made cyp is Depo-Testosterone by Upjohn/Pharmacia. Assuming this is what you can get, it's a good price. But: Remember that Depo-Testosterone comes in two strengths - 100 mg/ml and 200 mg/ml. Make sure you're getting the more potent 200 mg/ml.

4plates is offline Banned
    go with the cyp bro , im also not a fan of sus.cyp is the way to go,and the price is right

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    pharmacia & upjohn make the 100 and 200 mg/ml in the U.S......on new 10ml vials, the dark green behind the words depo-test is now white, like the rest of the box...pharmacia & upjohn is written in the bottom right corner with a symbol of "something" over the name...NDC stayed the same of course...lot and exp # number is STAMPED on the top....vial is clear with a dark brown cap...vial looks exactly like box...except the name phar & upjohn is not in the bottom corner.....hope this helps you identify....... if you can post a picture i,ll be glad to try to identify for you.....i dont have a camera....sorry

PIKE09 is offline New Member
    I love Karachi SUS. I"ll say it again, I love Karachi SUS. I gained crazy strength and size. I say bring on the Karachi dart

Thread Information