markas214 is offline Senior Member

Benefits of slin with test?

I am going hardcore with 20 week cycle followed by a bridge and basically going to stay on for a couple years. Any slin users out there? I need some pros and cons. I have afriend who is a national competitor who'll help me get started with doses and diet I just want to hear some of your experiences. I'd like to ad HGH but with 5 kids I have other things that take priority of my cash flow.

bump

Steele is offline Member
    bump

Grant is offline Member
    Pros: Great gains, works great with AS and GH
    Cons: Can pack on a ton of fat if you don't diet right, extremely dangerous to use, easy to become hypoglycemic

bump. There's got to be more opinions out there. I'm seriously cosidering Humalog post workout only.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Grant covered it all. The first time i used slin for 6 weeks i gained 20 lbs.

crazy man is offline Banned
    how many iu's is good for a first time hgh user???

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I am going hardcore with 20 week cycle followed by a bridge and basically going to stay on for a couple years. Any slin users out there? I need some pros and cons. I have afriend who is a national competitor who'll help me get started with doses and diet I just want to hear some of your experiences. I'd like to ad HGH but with 5 kids I have other things that take priority of my cash flow.
    markas, I am very seriously thinking of going for up to a year, in fact I've been looking into some "Synergy" type Cycles, (Changing As's every 6-8 weeks in an atempt to keep my receptors on my side) but no-one seems to care for that.(But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna do it!) I'm curious to see your final cycle layout..... and what are you planning on using for a bridge?? I have heard Soooo many different ideas on bridging it's stupid..few agree completely.
    I am also interested in slin, a fiend of mine tells me it's the next best thing to GH, but I can't go by what he says because he does GH, plus he eats like a pig and Stays Shredded (Obviously I hate him)
    I have noticed that gains (for me) drop fairy noticably when running like say one esther of Test for more than about 8 weeks max....I've done it much longer, but the drop in gains wasn't Dramatic, but it was undeniably noticable.
    So, keep us posted on your decision on what and when, and also on your ongoing results.
    Good Luck Stud!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy man
    how many iu's is good for a first time hgh user???

Well it all depends on the individual. I am only taking 2iu's ED. I am seeing fantastic results. (see my new post in member pics area)

Get your pocket book ready. You have to be on for several months (3 months minimum) and it's costing me a whopping 650.00 a month and I'm on month 5. Make sure it's right for you.

Thread Information