damian is offline Associate Member

like a greek god?

hi guys!greetings from greece.i'm 30 years old, 185 lbs,been working out for 5 years,18%bf,never had any gear.finally decided to take a try on a cycle.i think i've donne my homework and i came on to this cycle.....

sust 500 mg 2x/week (250mg monday-250mg wensday) for 10 weeks

i can hear u yelling (add some d-bol,rise up the test,forget sust get enant etc)but hey guys its my first time on gear remember?i want to take it easy and give it some time to see how sust works for me.i'm planning on eating like a bull (as clean as possible)and hopefully get some good quality mass.the problem is that i'm a little prone to gyno(fat in the chest) so i'm running proviron 50mg ed throughtout the cycle and got some nolvadex on hand in case things turn bad.the problem is that i cant find clomid here in greece for my pct.will i need hcg ?how much?there are threads about hcg but will i need hcg for my cycle?also i've got clen (spiropent).how can i use it in my pct?

sorry for the long post and my terrible english.any information is appreciated.thanx

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damian
    hi guys!greetings from greece.i'm 30 years old, 185 lbs,been working out for 5 years,18%bf,never had any gear.finally decided to take a try on a cycle.i think i've donne my homework and i came on to this cycle.....

i can hear u yelling (add some d-bol,rise up the test,forget sust get enant etc)but hey guys its my first time on gear remember?i want to take it easy and give it some time to see how sust works for me.i'm planning on eating like a bull (as clean as possible)and hopefully get some good quality mass.the problem is that i'm a little prone to gyno(fat in the chest) so i'm running proviron 50mg ed throughtout the cycle and got some nolvadex on hand in case things turn bad.the problem is that i cant find clomid here in greece for my pct.will i need hcg ?how much?there are threads about hcg but will i need hcg for my cycle?also i've got clen (spiropent).how can i use it in my pct?

sorry for the long post and my terrible english.any information is appreciated.thanx
    sounds good bro...you can find liquid clomid at many sites...run clomid 3 weeks after your last sus shot. You may consider running 20mg/nolv ed since you are gyno prone. If you run the nolv, continue through clomid therapy. No need for hcg on this cycle. You can run clen during your pct, recommend 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    how bout changing the injections to mon/thurs?

sonhouse is offline Junior Member
    D-bols your choice, other than that...Good first cycle

dsk
    dsk is offline New Member
    Hello Damian,

I noticed you are from Greece. I am visiting Athens in couple of weeks and wanted to get some gear for myself. Do I need any prescription in Greece or is everything readily available?

Many thanks

D.K.

Jackman is offline Banned
    you said you dont wana do sust because you want to take it easy? well then go with the single ester like Test E much easier to work with and as said before iject every mon/thurs

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

I'm not sure why you chose Sust for your 1st cycle, but shoot it mon and thurs...run the nolv ed or eod...get some clomid!!!!

D

ya man u got to have a prescreption on hand and its freaky difficult to try to find a doctor to fix u one

respect

bump

mickk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsk
    Hello Damian,

I noticed you are from Greece. I am visiting Athens in couple of weeks and wanted to get some gear for myself. Do I need any prescription in Greece or is everything readily available?

Many thanks

D.K.
    I arrived in athens 4 hours ago and I have already got everything I wanted. They dont have norma deca anymore since the greek goverment stopped them to examine distribution routes as so much was ending up on the black market but you can get organon deca v cheap. Also I've got hcg , nolva, proviron and clomid

fabry is offline Senior Member
    mickk, youre probably huge man or criminal-looking and they were afraid to refuse your request!
    i go to greece every summer and never... never heard you can get gear in "Apotek"!
    or youve found your gear in 4 hours on the black m.?
    Last edited by fabry; 01-14-2004 at 06:51 AM.

Thread Information