Thread: anadrol........

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

anadrol........

this was taken from Muscular development, and an article written by william llewelyn.......

anadrol myth: ANADROL IS A PROGESTATIONAL STEROID

this is a common belief now. this tidbit of information probably started as blind assumption, trying to explain why anadrol is so troublesome with estrogenic side effects, even though structurally, it cannot convert to estrogen.
    the progestational explanation, normally associated with deca , was applied to this steroid as the only logical answer.
    if it dosent convert to estrogen, it must be progestational, right? not always. anadrol has been studied in this regard, and is not significantly progestational at all.
    the best explanation for why its such a strong side effect producer is probably that it activates the estrogen receptor to some degree intrinsically, not needing conversion to anything to trigger gyno.

peace I4L

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    How come you gotta milk ur tits on that shit then?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    This is like reason #8 not to use anadrol for me.

primolabs.com is offline New Member

Injectable Anadrol???

I've read on another fourm a while ago, that there is a way of making Injectable Oxymetholone, but lost the board, and therefoe all the info. I tried to make it, but just FxxKed it up, so I threw it in the garbage. Anyways... If there is anyone who knows FORSURE how to convert the raw powder in to an injectable, I would be forever greatful!
    Thanx in advance!

BDTR is offline Retired
    15% ba and 20% bb works well.

btw I4L, great post.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    nice post Bro

JohnnyB

Grant is offline Member
    that is interesting.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good then that is cleared up...drol is the only thing thats made my nips tingle.

Bump.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Good then that is cleared up...drol is the only thing thats made my nips tingle.

Bump.
    I was doing anadrol but so far just under a week... when I read this shit makes me want to discontinue it right away... I am thinking about discontinuing starting today althought I only took 100 mg a day for last 5-6 days only and so far I have had NO gyno simptoms... no tingle in nipples, etc... but I dont want to risk it or liver damage since I am seemingly already so responsive to test en.

I have to say over the weekend I felt like shit though... I'd almost say I felt as shitty as my wife does during PMS so yesterday I cut back to 50 mg and I feel much better today... I was all tired, fingers so swollen I cant wear wedding ring for a few days...plus I in general was already gaining weight like crazy before starting anadrol and now approaching 18 lb gain, I think my body was starting to experience whatever metabolism changes that so much weight over a 3 week period is sure to cause... strange thing is, there have been no changes in how my pants fit at the waistline, however I am definately filling out shirts and thigh areas of pants better, this is why I dont necessarily feel I am just bloated, I do feel the changes are mostly in muscular hypertrophy... I suppose the water bloat can be within the muscle like creatine does.

This morning I am feeling much better then I did all weekend so I think no anadrols today and see what happens... of course I had about 3 straight weeks of insomnia, this weekend I finally caught up sleep and slept 10 hours per day and damn it was much needed sleep! What helped was taking benedril before bed, damn that stuff makes you sleep like a baby... no waking up all night, etc.

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I was doing anadrol but so far just under a week... when I read this shit makes me want to discontinue it right away... I am thinking about discontinuing starting today althought I only took 100 mg a day for last 5-6 days only and so far I have had NO gyno simptoms... no tingle in nipples, etc... but I dont want to risk it or liver damage since I am seemingly already so responsive to test en.

I have to say over the weekend I felt like shit though... I'd almost say I felt as shitty as my wife does during PMS so yesterday I cut back to 50 mg and I feel much better today... I was all tired, fingers so swollen I cant wear wedding ring for a few days...plus I in general was already gaining weight like crazy before starting anadrol and now approaching 18 lb gain, I think my body was starting to experience whatever metabolism changes that so much weight over a 3 week period is sure to cause... strange thing is, there have been no changes in how my pants fit at the waistline, however I am definately filling out shirts and thigh areas of pants better, this is why I dont necessarily feel I am just bloated, I do feel the changes are mostly in muscular hypertrophy... I suppose the water bloat can be within the muscle like creatine does.

This morning I am feeling much better then I did all weekend so I think no anadrols today and see what happens... of course I had about 3 straight weeks of insomnia, this weekend I finally caught up sleep and slept 10 hours per day and damn it was much needed sleep! What helped was taking benedril before bed, damn that stuff makes you sleep like a baby... no waking up all night, etc.
    how is it that you have already gained 18 lbs on this cycle. I'm guessing that it is not the first week of the cycle, just the first week of the anadrol? Also, if you have gained 18lbs and some muscle, what was the comment about test en not being effective? Was that from a different cycle? If you didn't start your cycle with anadrol as a jumpstart, why did you start taking it mid-cycle? I guess I'm just confused about what you are trying to say and what your point is about anadrol being bad. And also what you meant by "but I dont want to risk it or liver damage since I am seemingly already so responsive to test en."?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    something to keep in mind here.........

anadrol is known for packing on the water. make sure you get plenty of clean fluids....namely water itself. the more you drink, the less you retain.

also, anadrol was given to patients that had a low red blood cell count in order to try and elevate the count itself. a lot of people using this drug complain of feeling nausea, and a general lethargy. this is very common regarding this drug, being it was meant for this purpose. you can suck it up, and lift your ass off, or discontinue.......

peace I4L

Thread Information